Chapter 1 ❤

"You should take this dress , it looks pretty on you ",

I hear my best friend Shriya say. I usually call her Riya but sometimes I call her Shriya. She is such a sweet and pretty girl. We were friend since we were 7. She has always been there for me.

She has been staying with me in Madrid for the past 2 years. We both are models and most of the times we do it together.

We were helping each other pack as we were leaving for Brazil tomorrow for a photoshoot and vacation! I asked my brother to come but he said he can't as he has training. We decided to treat ourselves and explore Brazil.

We were packing for 2 hours. Wow packing sure is a hard thing to do. We were exhausted. I checked the time on my phone it was 4:30 p.m. My brother was still at training. We decided to watch a movie and have some snacks. We watched The Lion King. We have a heart for Disney movies. We were watching and eating some popcorn that Riya made. She makes the best popcorn in the world.I don't know how she does it. Its filled with caramel and honestly I could eat it all day.

I felt strong hands pat my back. It was my brother. I was so happy to see him. He greeted me.

"Hey Rena" Ron said.

"Hey Ron " I said as I stood up and hugged him

"How long have you been sleeping for" Ron asked me.

"I honestly don't know" I said as I stood up and walked to the toilet. "Imma take a shower" I said an left. Riya followed me. She showered in her bathroom and I showered in mine

After we showered we decided to make some dinner. We decided to make some pasta. After we did that, we saw the time it was 8:30 p.m. We decided to just watch some TV and go to bed at 9:30 p.m. as our flight is very early in the morning. Ronaldo knew i was going to Brasil tomorrow and he said he will drop me at the airport. We said our good nights and went to our room.We sat on our bed and we scrolled through our social media. It was our favorite thing as we get to see the sweet messages from our sweet fans.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey lovelies :) this is the first chap for The Player :) hope you guys enjoy :) Don't worry the story will spice up soon :) ;) Love you guys and keep in mind that this is my first time creating a story on Wattpad :) I did not copy anybody :) If your story is similar to mine Im sorry :) Don't worry I did not copy anybody :) Love you guys :* :* ❤