~Chapter 31 Finale~

Twilight X's POV

   "Chat Noir! It's not safe for you here! If he gets your miraculous it's game over!" I say.

   "But I want to help you! I can't just leave you here with the bad guy!" Chat Noir shouts.

   "Trust me!" which was the last thing I tell him as I push him through the portal and he was on the other side of the shield. The other superheroes jumped in to help me and Pegasus closed the portal, staying on the other side with Chat Noir.

   Everyone's eyes were wide as soon as they jumped in to help me out. My back was turned away from Ladybug when she was detransforming. Starling Mist poked my arm and points to Ladybug. Confused as I was, I turn around to see her still in Hawkmoth's grip. But she wasn't the same girl, her red and black suit was now covered by normal clothing. Her mask was gone too.

   "M-Marinette?" I reply, shocked.

   "Help me," she states and tries to struggle out of Hawkmoth's grip. He lets her go and pushes her towards us. I catch her and help her up to her feet. She leans up to my ear and whispers, "I have the other miraculous in my purse, I'll use one of them and give another to Chat." I nod my head and Pegasus opens up the door. Marinette walks through it and was met by a wide-eyed Chat Noir. The portal closes once again and all of us take out our weapons.

   "You think you've won now Hawkmoth! But it's only just the beginning!" Starling Mist shouts out.

   "Hahaha! You think you can stop me! All I need is the cat miraculous and I'll be unstoppable! I'll just be taking yours for the entertainment!" He retorts. Carapace saw this time as a distraction and kicks away from Mayura's grip and escapes. He grabs his shield and the dome around us disappears. Mayura reacted, however, and snatched his bracelet from his wrist.

   "Wait, Carapace was Nino?!" Starling Mist replies.

"You didn't know that!" Rena states.

   "No, I didn't!" Mist laughs. Mayura tucks the Ladybug earrings and the Turtle bracelet in her pockets. Everyone activates their powers. Viperion was now able to go back in time at this moment for us to restart. Rena Rouge used illusion to trick Mayura. Mayura was now "trapped" in a dome, but being an illusion, it was fake. Queen Bee was going to paralyze Hawkmoth, well she'll try to, so the trouble stops. Roi Singe would trick Mayura in the "trap" and mess up her powers.

   Starling Mist turned invisible and her plan was to take Hawkmoth and Mayura's miraculous when they were stopped. Twilight X was going to use her howl to stop Hawkmoth from moving so that Hawkmoth could then be paralyzed, and his miraculous would be gone. Viperion would just be standing by to make sure this plan went out thoroughly.

   "Everyone activate plan!" I shout out.

   "Not so fast!" Mayura exclaims and runs towards Viperion. Those two are in close battle until Mayura knocks him down and takes his bracelet. She tucks it in her pocket and joins us trying to stop Hawkmoth.

   "Viperion is down!" Ryuko says.

   "And he turns out to be Luka," Starling Mist fawns. When Hawkmoth was distracted by Queen Bee I walk up to her and lightly slap her in the back of the head.

   "Stay on target!" I command. She snaps out of it and we join the others. I get myself in a position and start to howl at Hawkmoth. He was down on his knees, trying to cover the noise. I only had five times to howl, so I save the last two. Queen Bee jumps in to paralyze but Mayura kicks her away.

   "How did it not affect Mayura?" Starling Mist questions.

   "I-I don't know!" I reply.

   "Need backup?" a familiar voice asks. I turn around to see Chat Noir. But he was different.

   "What happened to you?" I wonder.

   "Ladyb-, or should I say Marinette, gave one of the miraculous to me and I fused it with mine," He states.

   "Which one is it?" I keep asking.

   "The Tiger miraculous," He says.

   "What's it's power?" I question.

   "You know you ask way too many questions. We still have to deal with Hawkmoth and Mayura," He replies. I nod my head, but it was too late, Queen Bee's miraculous was off.

   "Chloe?!" Starling Mist exclaims.

   "Everyone knew," I tell her.

   "Well, not me!" She retorts. I shake my head.

   "You won't win you, stupid miraculous holders!" Hawkmoth shouts.

   "Aren't you a miraculous holder also?" Starling Mist asks. Hawkmoth realizes what he says. I begin to laugh but I stop when Mayura holds me back in place.

   "Should we see who is behind the mask of Twilight X?" Mayura questions.

   "Twilight! Don't worry we'll save you!" Chat says.

   "No! Stay! If you get captured we're done for!" I exclaim. But Chat didn't listen to me he runs over to where I'm at but then gets held back by Hawkmoth. The other superheroes were frozen in place.

   "Good job, Queen Wasp," Hawkmoth states. We look over to the direction of this Queen Wasp. It looked like Queen Bee but Chloe was akumatized.

   "Now to just take off these Miraculous and my wish will come true!" Hawkmoth explains. He starts slipping off the tiger miraculous first from Chat's wrist and he slowly detransforms to normal Chat. I felt Mayura slowly taking off my necklace and I try to wiggle away.

   "Y/N? Is that you..." Chat asks.

   "H-Hey Chat," I state. My miraculous was off and I was in my normal clothing. Hawkmoth was taking off his ring and he detransformed.

   "A-Adrien?!" I exclaim. The two villains let go of our grip and we both run to each other to hug.

   "A-Adrien I'm so sorry please listen to me!" I tell him, the tears falling.

   "Y-Y/N, I'm the one supposed to be saying sorry. I was the one that wasn't listening to you nor believing you. I'm sorry," Adrien states. There was a bright glow from where Hawkmoth and Mayura were.

The last thing I remember...

I was in Adrien's arms...

And we have lost the battle...