~Chapter 9~

"..." I looked at him with a 'seriously' face.

   "Yeah right,"

   "No! It's true! Watch!" Adrien sits up and punches the air with his fist. "PLAGG! CLAWS OUT!" Adrien transforms into Chat Noir. I was shocked and my mind was blown.

   "AWESOME! I WANT TO BE LIKE THAT!" I jumped up and down. Adrien/Chat Noir detransformed. I grabbed the box and opened it. A blinding light makes me shield my eyes. Once it was gone, in its place was a little plushie like thing with designs of a lion.

   "Hello, I'm a kwami. My name is Figzz! You are now the holder of the Lion miraculous," Figzz tells me.

   "Hiya Figzz! My name is Addison," Figzz tells me everything to the transformation to Hawkmoth and akumas.

   "Alright! I'm ready!" I say excitedly.

   "FIGZZ! ROAR ON!"

   I transform and I'm wearing a pastel orange tight suit. My longe blonde hair was now in a braid. I have the same colored ears and tail wand on my head, a flower headband. My weapon was weird looking but it was a staff with two little daggers on each end. My watch now has five orange dots.

   "Wow! This looks amazing! I'm a real superhero, Adrien! Or should I say, Cha-" I was interrupted by Adrien placing his hands on my mouth. I was confused but shut up. When he realizes I'm down talking, he takes his hands off of my mouth and in his pockets. 

   "Night falls," I say. Figzz flies out of my watch and next to my side. Plagg flies out and hugs Figzz. Figzz looks confused but hugs Plagg.

   "Plagg! What are you doing here?" Figzz asks.

   "Addison's brother is also Chat Noir," Plagg tells her. Figzz eyes grow wide.

   "Makes sense, now you guys have to both keep your identities a secret," Figzz tells us about the dangers that could happen if Hawkmoth gets the Ladybug and Cat Miraculous. She also tells us about the dangers that could happen if Hawmoth found out our identities. She also tells us that with the four most powerful miraculous he can make two wishes instead of one. Meaning he has to get the Ladybug, Cat, Wolf, and Lion miraculous to make two wishes come true.

   "Don't worry Figzz! Adrien and I will not allow Hawkmoth to get our miraculous! He will be defeated!" I assure her. Figs smiles. It was night time and Adrien tells me we have to do night patrol. I transform and so does Adrien. He takes me to the Eifel Tower to meet Ladybug and Twilight X.

Y/N's POV

   I transformed to do the night patrol with Chat Noir, Ladybug, Rena Rouge, Carapace, and Queen Bee. I make my way to the Eiffel Tower. No one was there yet so I sit down on the railings. The view was so pretty from up top. The city lights glowing like crazy and the stars twinkling from many miles above me. Rena appears along with Carapace.

   We sit down together talking about how great Paris is, the last akuma battles, and laughed about jokes and memes. Ladybug appears next and joins the conversation. The as Ladybug was about to tell us once of the akumatized stories to us, Chat Noir finally appears but he wasn't alone. A girl few inches shorter than him was wearing a pastel orange suit, lion ears and tail, a flower headband, and a long blonde braid.

   "Hello! Um, m-my name is Ad- I mean Lioness, I'm the holder of the Lion Miraculous," Lioness comes up to each of us and shakes our hand. We introduce ourselves to her. Ladybug does a quick role-call and then places us into groups.

   "Okay, Queen Bee and I. Rena and Carapace. Um, Twilight, Chat, and Lioness. Everyone be back here at midnight sharp," Ladybug instructs us. We nod, get into our groups, and start patrol.

   "So, Lioness and Chat? How did you guys meet?" I ask them, curiosity getting the best of me. This could give me clues to their secret identities.

   "Well, I was running towards here, then I saw Lioness fidgeting around!" Chat Noir tells me.

   "Oh wow! Haha, well shall we start patrol?" I question.

   "Yeah, minus well!" Lioness says. We patrol around all of Paris. Time flies, and we run back to the Eiffel Tower. Ladybug dismisses us, and I run back home. Once I was home, I detransform and fall on my bed.

   "Ugh, I'm tired! Give me food, please!" Midnight whines. I groggily get back up and grab the bag of meat from my fridge. I take out a handful and set it on a plate. Midnight flies towards it and starts to munch happily. I lay back down on my bed, contemplating my life choices. Then a question pops up in my head.

   "Hey, Midnight. How many Miraculous' are there? And How are people getting them? Is there like a person guarding it or what?" I ask her. Midnight stops chewing and looks at me, her eyes say it all. She was shocked.

   "Um, Y/N. You just got your miraculous, I don't think you are ready yet," Midnight tells me. I didn't give in. I pull up my phone and start looking up the tastiest of meats that Midnight would love.

   "Ooo, have you ever tried lamb chop? Or maybe ribs? Oh, what about mutton, or sirloin! Maybe a t-bone?" I start listing off a variety of meats and Midnight's mouth was drooling. She didn't give in. I drop my phone on my bed and trap Midnight in my hands.

   "Midnight, please tell me about this stuff. I'm a miraculous holder I need to know," I beg her, she looks sad but says, "I'm sorry, Y/N. But I promise I will tell you when the time is right," Midnight escapes my grasp and falls asleep on my nightstand. I was mad but was too tired. I fell on my bed and drifted to sleep.

Marinette's POV

   "Mmm, Tikki? Do you think I should give it to her? She is a miraculous holder now and these will do her good," I ask her. Tikki looks at the mini box of macaroons I made with the powerups.

   "I think you should Marinette. It would help her, just in case we have another situation like the past," Tikki tells me.

   "Ok, maybe I should try and get ahold of Twilight and tell her to meet me at the Eifel Tower. Tikki, Spots on!" I transform and take out my yoyo phone. I call Twilight. All I heard was, Howl you doing? Sorry, I can't pick up! Duty calls! I laugh at her outro and swing my way to the Tower.

Y/N's POV

   I wake up to Midnight shaking me.

   "Y/N, Y/N! I felt the presence of Ladybug! I think she needs you! Come on! I bet you she is at the Eifel Tower," I nod my head and sit up.

   "MIDNIGHT, HOWL ON!"I transform and make my way towards the tower. I see ladybug standing there, waiting for me.

   "Hey, LB," I say.

   "Finally you're here! Ok, this is really important! Now that you are a miraculous holder, you are going to need these," Ladybug sticks out her hand and it was a little box.

   "Um, what am I going to do with a box?" I ask her.

   "These are the powerup potions for your kwami. She'll explain everything to you," Ladybug gives me the box and I take it. I hide it in one of my pockets in my shawl.

   "Well, that's basically it! Bug out!" Ladybug disappears and I run back to my house. I detransform and I start looking at all the mini macaroons. Midnight was eyeing them.

   "These are the powerups for you. Why are they all a different color?" I question her.

   "The green one is the water potion, blue is the ice, red is fire, yellow is lightning, orange earth, purple space, and pink flight," Midnight tells me.

   "So what do they do?" I ask.

   "Basically all you have to say is, Midnight Power up! Toss me one of those, I boost up, and I tell you the new phrase to say. The water lets you breathe underwater. Ice makes you faster on ice with ice-skates. Fire, you are now capable to go near a fire without burning yourself. Lightning makes it easier to be in storms. Earth allows you to let nature follow you. Space, you can breathe in space. And Pink allows you to fly!" Midnight takes a deep breath.

   I look at the macaroons and place them in my backpack. I say goodnight to Midnight, and fall asleep.