~Chapter 22~

Chat Noir's POV

   "Grrrr, You can't defeat me! I'm too strong for you phony heroes!" Briseur De Coeur yells. (Honestly, I'm just going to call her Coeur since that means heart in French and Briseur means break so her name is "Heart Breaker")

   "We don't even know her powers!" LadyFox yells. She used the ladybug and fox miraculous so I guess that's her new name.

Bunnix's POV

   "We don't even know her powers!"

   I press the burrow once again to try and help them out. I go to the beginning right where she gets akumatized. Hawkmoth gave her two powers.

   The first power was if you touch the roses in her satchel, you get trapped in an unbreakable bubble and you can't escape. But it was not like Bubbler's power. Yes, you get trapped in a bubble but once you are trapped all of your worst memories, dreams, and moments come back to you one by one. It was a chain of never-ending pain.

   The second power was when she touches you, she gains all of your energy, you get trapped in the bubble of never-ending pain, and if you are a miraculous holder, the miraculous automatically goes to her. If it's a necklace the necklace goes around her neck, a ring on her finger, and so on and so forth.

   I open up a hole in the burrow and yell out to LadyFox, "She has two powers! Just dodge and avoid all of her roses! And don't let her touch you!" I then close the burrow again and watch them.

LadyFox's POV

   I nod at Bunnix's information and Chat heard it too. As soon as Bunnix leaves, Coeur grabs a rose from her satchel and starts shooting them at us with the crossbow attached to her right arm. I dodge all of them but having to use my yoyo in between. I look up and down her outfit to try and find the akumatized object. She's wearing a necklace that isn't one of the miraculous', she has a rose in her hair, she has her weapon and the satchel, and then lastly she has a fingerless glove on her right hand.

   "Chat! Try and grab the glove in her hand!" I state, "I'll try and get the necklace!" Chat uses the power of second chance. Coeur was distracted from the bright light and I use that time to grab the necklace. She sees me however and touches me. I immediately have all of my energy wiped out and everything goes black.

"SECOND CHANCE!"

POOF

   Coeur was distracted from the bright light and I use that time to grab the necklace. I feel something stop me and I look behind to see Chat stopping me, "What are you doing that was a perfect time!" I say.

   "The last time it failed! Trust me," I nod my head and then a rose shoots at me. I dodge it and then I use my yoyo to grab her hand away from the satchel. Chat grabs the glove and quickly tears it.

   "It's not in there!" I sigh in defeat but then she breaks loose from the yoyo. She grabs another rose and shoots it at Chat. He dodges and she keeps attacking. I jump up to her and tear the necklace off of her.

   "No more evi-" I brake the necklace but nothing came out. "It's not in here either!"

   "It's the rose in her hair! It has to be that!" Chat shouts out. I nod my head. I reach up to grab it because I still had her trapped but then I feel a rose touching me. I'm consumed in the black bubble and then I see memories flashing back that scared me...

Chat's POV

   "LadyFox! No!" the black bubble then consumes her.

   "There, now all I need is yours, kitty cat~!" Coeur states. I was in too much distraught and I feel her hand touching me on my shoulder. I don't get consumed in a bubble but I detransform and Coeur had my miraculous on her right hand.

   "Excellent, now that I have both miraculous', I can deliver them to Hawkmoth. Oh wait, he's dead," She laughs. A bright aura forms around her.

   "She's going to make a wish!" I say to myself. The aura grows brighter and brighter.

   "I wish that this whole nightmare will be over, everything will be exactly like how it was before this happened!" Coeur slowly comes back to the ground, the aura disappearing slightly every moment.

   "WHY DIDN'T IT WORK?!" She shouts, irritated.

   "I-I umm, I honestly don't kno-,"

   "ANSWER ME!"

   "I u-umm,"

   "Because you can't combine a miraculous from the future with a miraculous from the past," I hear a familiar voice state. It sounds familiar but I can't pinpoint who. I turn around to see who it is.

   "Y-Y/N?" I whisper.