~Chapter 11~

A/N: Mild child abuse here just warning you now

   I was petrified. I have had some bad luck lately with my parents especially my dad. He looks at me strictly and I gave him a sheepish look.

   "Y/N... where were you?" I was trying to call you many times and you didn't respond," My dad was clenching his fists so hard it resembled him wanting to punch me.

   "I was reading with my headphones in," I lied. My dad didn't give in. Instead, he smacked me and I fell to the ground in shock. My dad left the room. I was confused. My dad and I did start getting into arguments but I never believed that it would get worse.

   Ever since we came to Paris, he has been more secretive of what he does. I stand up and hear a knock on my balcony door. I turn around to see Chat Noir standing there. I lock my room door and then walk towards Chat. I open the door and give him a reassuring smile. He looks at me sadly and then pulls me into a hug. I was in shock but I hug him back.

   "Are you ok Y/N?" He asks me.

   "Of course I am! Why wouldn't I be?" I question. He lets go and looks at me sadly again. I'm screwed, I thought.

   "Y/N I know what I saw was true," Chat says.

   "Ugh, I knew you would say that. I honestly don't know what happened there. That's the first time he's done something to me," I tell him. I then realize the tears falling. I fall on my knees and let them out. Chat kneels next to me and hugs me once more. I wanted to stay in the position but I remembered the scene with Chat Noir and I's date. I want to give him a quick test.

   "I thought you love Twilight X though," I tell him, once the tears were dry.

   "I do love Twilight X, but I care about you too," he tells me, letting go of the hug. I smile and blush a little at what he says. His ring beeps.

   "Well, I have to go Y/N. I'll see you later, ok?" Chat stands up and extends his hand. I take it while nodding my head. He starts to leave but I feel my body controlling me.

   "Wait!" I say. He turns around and looks at me. My legs move on their own as I walk towards him, stand on my tippy toes, and kiss him on the cheek. I blush at my action and he does too.

   "W-Why did you do that?" He wonders.

   "U-Umm, t-thank you. For staying with me while I try to cheer up," I tell him.

   "No problem, Y/N." He gives me a warm smile, kisses my hand, and jumps off my balcony. I watch as he runs off. Midnight flies out and gives me a smug face. I start to panic.

"Y-YOU SAW THAT?!?!" I ask her. She nods her head. I walk towards my bed and fall face first. I mumble in my pillow, "Why did I do that?!" Sooner or later I fell asleep.

Adrien's POV

   I kiss Y/N's hand and jump off her balcony. I use my stick to boost me towards my house. I detransform once I was in my room and fall on top of my bed. I touch my cheek where Y/N kissed me. I was surprised but happy.

   "Yuck! Where's my camembert when you need it? That delicious gooeyness!" Plagg floated above me giving me a disgusted face.

   "In the usual spot Plagg," I told him. He floats off towards the cabinet. I think about what I saw with Y/N. She said her father has never done that to her. I feel bad for Y/N. She's just a friend though.

Y/N's POV

    I woke up the next morning. Luckily it was a Saturday. Midnight was still asleep on my bedstand. I grabbed my phone and I had three missed calls from Alya. I groggily get up and walk to my couch and turn on the Tv. I call Alya once I was comfortable.

   "Hey, Alya,"

   "Hey, girl! I'm surprised you're up early!"

   "What do you mean?"

   "Um, it's 7:11 Y/N. Also, I was wondering once Marinette wakes up we could go to the pool?"

   "I have a pool at my house,"

   "wHaT,"

   "Yeah, four-story house remember?"

   "Well, I've never been to your house... rEmEmBeR?"

   "Oh yeah, *yawn* I'm still sleepy though so let me wake up first," Alya and I talk for a very long time until it was about 8:30. I heard screaming outside and figured it was another akuma. Alya hung up first because she needs to record the fight. I wake up Midnight.

   "Midnight, HOWL ON!

   I transform and jump off my balcony to be met by water at the end. I screamed and held my breath. I closed my eyes under-water and started to push my legs up to the surface. I take deep breaths once I reach the top. I climb on top of a building. Ladybug appears and so does Chat Noir but they look different.

   "Woah! You guys look cool!" I complimented.

   "Why thank you m'lady!" Chat Noir kisses my hand.

   "Yeah didn't you use the power-up I gave you Twilight?" Ladybug asks me. I smack my forehead. She sighs but giggles.

   "Ok Chat and I will turn around and you detransform to powerup ok?" Ladybug asks. I nod my head a little nervous. Chat and Ladybug close their eyes and turn around.

   "Paws down," Midnight flies out and sits on my hands. She has a terrifying face. I tell her to calm down. I look inside my bag for the powerup macaroons. I grab the green one.

   "Midnight! POWER UP!" I shout. Midnight bites the whole thing. She looks the same but with fins on her hands, feet, and tail.

   "Aqua Night!" she says. 

"Aqua Night! HOWL ON!"