~Chapter 14~

Y/N's POV

   It was the next day at school and we were in art class. I've been thinking about Chat Noir for too long now and I just can't stop. I didn't even notice that I was starting to draw him in my sketchbook. Alya was sitting next to me doodling and then looks over at me.

   "Watcha drawing Y/N- Oh my gosh! You like Chat Noir!!!" She whisper yells at me. I feel the heat rushing to my face as she says that and cover up the drawing, closing my sketchbook.

   "W-What? N-no I-I don't!" I protested but stutter at the same time. She opens it back up to see the drawing. She smirks at me and I cover my face. Only a few more hours of school, I thought.

   It was lunchtime and everyone was talking about their last periods.

   "Hey, Y/N? Why don't you show everyone your drawing of Chat Noir?" Alya asks me. I was ready to run away but I knew she wouldn't allow that. I open up the sketchbook and show everyone. Now you see, I was sitting on the corner, Addison was to the right of me, Adrien sitting next to her, Alya across from me with Nino. Addison smirks at Adrien and shows him the drawing. Adrien's flustered as he stares at my drawing.

   "Y-You're really good at drawing Y-Y/N," He says.

   "Thank you, Adrien," I smile. He blushes more but no one notices except for Addison. She smirks at Adrien but he ignores her. He passes it to Nino and Alya. Once my drawing was shown to everyone they gave it back to me. The school bell rings and we go to our last two classes.

End of School

   "Bye, everyone!" I shout as they walk back home. Addison and Adrien's limo pulls up and I wave to Addison. She waves back and hops in the car. Adrien comes running out of the school and stops in his track when he sees me.

   "Hi, Y/N," He says.

   "Hey Agreste! Your limo is right there you know," I tell him. He nods.

   "I-I was wondering i-if you want to g-go out with m-me?" He asks.

   "Of course! Where?" I question. He smiles brightly.

   "The Ice rink! Today at um, let's say six o'clock?" Adrien says.

   "Ok, then Agreste! I'll meet you there!" I tell him as my limo pulls up. Adrien smiles as he hops in his car. I wave to him and he waves back. I walk to the car and go in.

   Once I'm home, I walk to my room and throw on jeans and a white shoulder-less shirt. Midnight flies out while munching on meat. I look in my mirror and check myself.

   "Does this look ok?"I ask her. She nods and floats back to the mini bag. I grab it and walk out the door to Nico.

   "Hi, Nico! I'm going out with a friend. Mind dropping me off at the bakery first?" I question. She nods her head and drives me to Marinette's Bakery. I walk out and tell her to stay here. I trot into the bakery and order the usual macaroons. I then walk up the stairs to visit Marinette.

   "Hey, Mari!" I wave to her. She waves back and then stares at the computer.

   "Ooo, what you looking at?!" I ask her.

   "I'm watching the news!"

   "Why?"

   "Because there is supposed to be an interview for the heroes tomorrow night,"

   "W-What?"

   "Yeah, Anways why are you dressed up?" She wonders.

   "I'm going out with a friend," I tell her. It hits me that she loves Adrien and if she finds out I'm going with him she'll freak.

   "Oh cool," I hear Marinette's parents tell me my order was done. I say bye to Mari and walk out of the bakery once I get my treats. Nico is driving me to the rink while I'm munching on macaroons. We arrive and I thank her. I see Adrien and he smiles. I smile back.

   "Well, Ms. L/N. Are you ready?" He asks. I giggle and then nod. Adrien and I both walk into the skating rink. We see the mayor talking to the owner. We ignore it and put on ice skates. We then slide across the rink together having fun. That was until we hear someone in the middle of the rink yelling.

   "I AM FROZER! ALL OF YOU WILL BOW TO ME! AND I WILL TAKE THE CAT AND LADYBUG MIRACULOUS! YOU CAN NOT STOP ME! I WILL TURN ALL OF PARIS INTO THE ICE AGE!" He yells as he spins around and everything becomes ice. Adrien takes my hand and hides me in a closet.

   "Hide in here!" He says.

   "What about you?" I question him.

   "I'll go find somewhere else to hide don't worry!" He tells me as he closes the door. Once I hear him ice skate away I take out the blue macaroon.

   "You ready Midnight?" I ask her. She nods her little head.

   "Midnight? POWER UP!" I throw the macaroon and she bites the whole thing. She then turns into a white, arctic color with a little ice tiara on her head.

"Ice Night!"

"ICE NIGHT, HOWL ON!"