~Chapter 13~

Adrien's POV

   "Addison!" I wake up to the sound of a badly played song on the piano. Addison quickly runs towards the couch and turns on the TV.

   "What!" She shouts. I groggily get up and sit down on my bed looking at her. She blinks and rubs the back of her neck.

   "What did I do?!" I ignore her and walk to the bathroom to wash up. Addison powers on the computer and sees a document that I made. It was about my love for both Y/N and Twilight X. Addison's jaw drops but runs back to the couch when I walk out. I look at her sprawled across the couch and the computer on. I walk up to it and my face turns red.

   "You saw it didn't you?" I ask her.

   "You like both girls don't ya?" She smirks. "Or should I say, l-o-v-e?" Addison spells out the word while shaping a heart with her hands. My face is as red as a tomato as I slap my hand on my forehead. Addison grabs my hand and pulls me towards the couch and pushes me down. She sits next to me, the TV still playing.

   "Ok, let me ask you this simple question! Do you like Twilight X or Y/N more?"

   "I-I don't know! I like both of them! But if I had to choose... Y/N?"

   "What about Twilight? You went on a date with her?"

   "I honestly think she went because she didn't want to hurt me,"

   "Ok! Why don't you go visit Y/N?

   "Wait as smooth Chat? Or stupid Adrien?"

   "As Chat!" Addison and I argue until I remember something that Ladybug gave me to give to her. I excuse myself and run to grab the powerups. I come back and give it to Y/N. That's when Figzz wakes up and floats to see them. Plagg was still dreaming of camembert.

   "I forgot to give you these. I know I should've given them to you for the last battle, but I forgot," I say as she opens up the box of macaroons.

   "Oh cool what are these?" She says as she takes one and opens her mouth. Figzz quickly flies in front of her mouth pushing the macaroon away.

   "It's not for you to eat Addi! It's for me!" Figzz tells her what each powerup is for and Addison understands. She puts them in her backpack and zips it up. Addison and I talk for a while longer until Nathalie calls us down. We walk to the top of the stairs and father was standing there too.

   "Addison, Adrien, both of you get ready. You will be going to a party hosted by Mr. and Mrs. L/N," is all father says until he walks back into his office. Nathalie stands there checking her tablet and then speaks, "The party starts at noon but you need to be prepared," she also walks back into the office and closes the door.

   Addison blinks and then pulls me back into the bedroom. On the bed was a dress for her and a suit for me.

   "Oh yay! We have to be formal," Addison snatches the dress and walks into the bathroom to change. I grab the suit and run upstairs to change. After a few minutes, we were both done. I check the time and it was only eleven o'clock. We watch TV until it was finally time.

Y/N's POV

   I wake up the sound of munching and I see Midnight chewing on meat... RIGHT NEXT TO MY EAR. She realizes I was up.

   "Finally you're up! Your mom came in and said that they were going to host a party today. She said to get ready because it was at noon," I listen to Midnight and grab my phone. I check the time and quickly roll off my bed and run to the bathroom to wash up. It was nearly twelve and I try to find something to wear.

   I can't find anything so I grab a grey crop-top, noodle straps. I also throw on a grey skirt going a little past my knees. I put on a pair of grey slip-ons and then look at myself in the mirror. I smile at my accomplishment and hear the doorbell ring. I run to the elevator and push the down button.

   Midnight follows close behind and I realize she can hide in the pockets of my skirt. She understands and flies inside. The elevator stops and I walk out. I see Marinette, Alya, Nino, Alix, Juleka, and Rose. I see other people but none that I recognize. I walk towards the girls and they smile at my sight.

   "Girl? Is that you! I only see you wearing the usual at school! You look pretty!" Alya compliments me and I smile. The doorbell rings again and I tell my parents I'll get it. I walk up to the door and I see Addison and Adrien. Adrien's face goes pink at the sight of me but I don't notice. Addison smirks but looks at me and jumps up and down

   "Well! Are we invited or what?!" Addison interrupts the silence and I nod.

   "Of course! Come on in! The other girls are here to. Oh and Adrien, Nino is here also!" I tell him and he nods rubbing the back of his neck. I smile and grab Addison's hand, pulling her to the group. Adrien walks over to Nino and starts talking. I look over at them and I see Adrien's face go completely red by something Nino said. I ignore it and talk with the girls.

Adrien's POV

   I walk over to the door with Addison and ring the doorbell. I was expecting Y/N's parents to answer but instead, I see the one and only Y/N. I feel my face heat up at the sight of her. She looks so pretty. Addison nudges me in the shoulder and I snap out of it. She smirks but starts jumping up and down.

   We walk into the house and it was huge. There is a lot of people and I see Nino waving towards me. I smile and walk up to him.

   "What up dude! Woah! Why are you red man?" I realize I was still flustered and scratch the back of my neck. I look at Y/N who was talking to the girls and I couldn't help but stare at her. She looks at me and smiles, waving. I do the same and Nino catches it. He smirks.

   "Don't tell me. You like Y/N don't you?" My face is really red that if you compare it to ketchup it looks the same.

   "W-What? N-No I don't!" I lie. He doesn't buy it. He crosses his arms and smirks. I give up and tell him the truth. Maybe it was true. Maybe I do love Y/N more than Twilight.

A/N: Yeah I know cringe chapter, I cringed to don't worry-