~Chapter 21~

Chat Noir's/Adrien's POV

   We are sitting at the hospital in the lounge and Y/N's mom, M/N was still crying. She was hunched over leaning her arms on her knees. Her hands were covering her face. I was rubbing circles on her back, trying to comfort her. Y/N was all I could think about. Memories of both of us when I visited her for many months at her house...

Third POV

   Y/N sits on the floor as Chat sneakily walks up behind her. He snakes his hands around her waist and pulls her closer to him.

   "Chat! What are you doing?" Y/N asks as she starts to pull away. Chat Noir keeps holding her. Y/N wiggles out of his grip and runs to her bed. Chat Noir runs to her trying to capture her again. Y/N giggles as she runs away from him and escapes him every time.

   "Y/N!" Chat giggles. Y/N trips and falls to the ground. She turns over to look at Chat still running at her, using her arms to position her. He stops, seeing her on the floor but trips on her foot. He lands on top of her. Y/N's arms slip as her's and Chat's eyes meet. His hands are placed on each side of Y/N's shoulder. He starts to slowly lean in but then his miraculous beeps. Y/N doesn't realize him leaning in and looks at his ring.

   "You're about to detransform kitty,"

   "Yeah, I know," They both stand up. Chat Noir waves bye to Y/N and she waves back. He jumps off the balcony and leaves her house.

   I look over to my right as I see the doctor walking towards us. M/N and I quickly stand up. We walk over to him wanting to hear the news.

   "Hello, Mrs. L/N and Chat Noir. I'm guessing you're the ones waiting for the news of Y/N L/N?" The doctor asks us.

   "I am her mother after all!" M/N commands. I just nods my head to his question.

   "Y/N is in a coma. She will survive but it will take a few weeks possibly a month or two until she will wake up. That fall was really bad and one out of a thousand can survive that fall she took. It was a miracle that she survived. She may have lost her memories, however." M/N was still crying a little bit but I was happy she was still alive. I was very sad that Y/N lost all of her memory. It would feel like I'm falling in love with her all over again. Whether I like this or not, I will awalys be with Y/N.

Several months later...

Adrien's/Chat Noir's POV

   It's been about five months since the accident. F/N L/N wasn't real. He wasn't an illusion but he wasn't Y/N's real father either. It turns out we just defeated an akuma and it was Lila. She turned into Chameleon once more but she kept it a secret. She used her power to turn into Y/N's father. She wanted revenge on Y/N for probably being with me. It turned out to be way too much since Y/N has been in a coma. It's been really boring without her but I always visit her in the hospital. She still looks beautiful in her sleep. I miss Y/N so much and I want her to wake up, remember everything and for it to just be perfect...

Y/N's POV

   Darkness... That's all I see... I want to wake up but I can't... Memories of my past come back to me... Happy ones, sad ones, and boring ones but I still treasure them... Memories and dreams and my imagination come back... I feel warm every now and then... It was like someone I knew was there for me... It was that one day when I can feel the energy coming back to me... but as soon as I open my eyes, everything I remembered... was gone...