~Chapter 29 Finale Part 1~

I glance at the image that Felix shows me and I'm utterly shocked at how he has this photo. I want to tell him I'm Chat Noir but one, I don't trust him that much and two, it's against the rules. It's bad enough Addison knows but there was no way I could've kept it a secret from her.

   I decide to act out me being ashamed since my civilian form makes it obvious I'm in love with Y/N. My expression changes from a shocked expression, to a sad one.

   "If you don't mind I want some time alone please?" I tell Felix. He nods his head and walks away. I go further towards the Eiffel Tower. If Felix posts that picture, Y/N and I's secret is revealed to the public. I don't know what to do. My next plan of action is to transform and visit Y/N, but what if I get caught by Felix? And the public also. I look in my jacket to find Plagg sleeping in the pocket. I'm about to wake him up until I'm interrupted by someone.

   "Adrien? Oh gosh, are you ok? You look sad. What happened?"

   I turn around to see who was talking to me... it's Lila. I'm about to tell her I'm not sad but then I realized I kinda have to if word gets around quickly.

   "No, I'm not ok. I'm pretty upset," I say.

   "Well, what happened? Can you tell me?" Lila asks. Ever since Ladybug ratted out about Lila being a liar, I knew she was playing games with me because she likes me. It's really annoying but I keep up the act.

   "You know Y/N, right? Well, I liked her a lot. Just right now, Felix showed me a picture of her and that famous superhero kissing," I say probably a little overdramatic. Lila and I talk after a while and we are both sitting down at a bench. I don't want to stay with Lila and plan to visit Y/N after this event.

Y/N's POV

   I'm currently sitting at my desk waiting for Chat to come and trying to solve homework. I hear a knock at my door.

   "Come in!" I say. I was expecting Claudiette to come in but I see Felix instead.

   "Oh hey, Felix," I smile.

   "Hey. I was wondering if you could help me with homework," he asks.

   "Where's Adrien and Addison?" I ask him, confused.

   "Adrien is out walking and Addison is sick at home," he states. I nod my head and we both sit on the floor. The first one was science homework that we had and we work on that. Then it was algebra, language arts, literature, history, and lastly, Art. We were both done, finally, and I walk him out to my house. It was dark outside when I opened the door.

   "Well, there you go homework is all done!" I exclaim.

   "Thanks for your help, Y/N," He says.

   "No problem Felix," I say. I wave bye to him and then walk back inside to my house. I'm stopped when Felix grabs my hand and turns me around to face him. We were centimeters apart from each other and I got uncomfortable really fast.

   "Felix what are you doing let me go," I state. Probably too harsh, but I don't want anyone else holding me like this without my permission. I try to squirm away but Felix's grip was tight around my waist.

   "Felix! Let me go," I say, yelling now.

   "You are going to love me and only me now, Y/N," He states seductively in my ear. I didn't fall for it and start to move my legs to kick him. Before I could do anything my lips were now on his. My eyes grow wide and I try to squirm away once again. He keeps his grip on me and I couldn't move. If Chat appears now... this won't end nicely.