~Chapter 17~

I transform and jump off of the balcony. I head to the destination of Gamer. He was still at level two. He uses his staff to dodge attacks but he was too big. Chat falls to the ground and I walk towards him helping him up.

   "He's a robot from this game called, Ultimate Mega Strike. He's currently on level two. Five is the highest level." I tell him once he gets up.

   "Wait you know that game?" He asks. I nod.

   "See! You and me! It was meant to be." Chat says while smiling. Ladybug appears and ties the robot up. She comes over to meet us.

   "Hey, guys. Do you know where this robot comes from? It's from a video game I play," Ladybud says.

   "It's only the best game ever!" I say dramatically and wave my hands doing jazz hands. Ladybug laughs and looks around us.

   "Where is Lioness?" she asks. I look around too and can't see her. Then I turn to Chat.

   "Where is she?" I question.

   "She'll be here in a bit don't worry." He reassures us. That's when I get a call from my right katana. I take it out and press the button on the side. Lioness's face appears on the blade and I can see her running.

   "Hey, Twilight! Sorry, I'm late. I got held back on something," Lioness says. I nod my head.

   "Don't worry about it, We're nea-" I get cut off when I see Gamer has used his laser beam on a bus and it gives him more loot. I tell Lioness where we are and hang up. Ladybug grabs her yoyo ready to attack as I see Gamer was now on level three. He looked the same but now has arms and robot looking hands. I hear him laughing from inside and walks off.

   "Let's follow him!" Ladybug shouts. She runs after him followed by Chat and then me. While running, I turn on the face-time call to Lioness. She answers.

   "Hey, Twilight! I'm almost there don't worry!"

   "It's not that! We're following him! He's a big black robot looking thing from this game called Ulti-"

   "Yeah, I know Ultimate Mega Strike! I love that game. I see him and I'm on my way!" We hang up and I keep running after the superheroes. We find ourselves at the stadium and he stops, turns around and faces us. Lioness appears by my side and takes out her staff. I take out my weapons and so does LB and Chat. We get ready to attack. He starts coming after us and we dodge the attack.

   "Alright! Let's end this already!" Chat Noir shouts, "CATACLYSM!" He runs to Gamer and destroys his robot. Lioness and I jump up with pleasure as we see Gamer on the ground. A big red orb floats in between all four of us. Gamer smiles evilly and gets back up.

   "You forgot one rule. I saved my last level!" Gamer says as he pushes a button on his glasses and his avatar is back at level four.

   "Hey, that button he pushed on his glasses! I bet that's where the akuma is!" Ladybug points out. I nod my head and all of us touch the loot.

   It turns into a level four robot. It had shoulder pads and chest-plate that were red with black spots, a cat tail, wolf ears, and a flower crown. We appeared in the body of it and there were four controls. One controls the head and body, the other controls the legs, another was the attack moves and arms that were connected to the shoulders.

   "I'll manage it!" Chat Noir shouts out as he sits at the spot that controls the legs.

   "I'll do attacks at the right shoulder!" I call out and head to the right shoulder and sit at my spot. I take out an earbud from the end of my right katana handle and place it in my ear. I hear LB and then soon Chat and Lioness. We start moving but very slowly that Gamer knocked us down.

   "Ok, I'll manage it instead!" Ladybug says as her and Chat switch spots. Ladybug starts moving and we go faster than before.

   "Lioness! Shield!" Ladybug says and a shield appears on the left arm of the robot.

   "Cat saber!" I shout and grab the cat tail from behind and use it as a saber. Gamer charges at us and we dodge the attacks. That's until he uses a drill and destroys our shield.

   "Shield is down!" Lioness exclaims.

   "We're gonna have to manage without one!" Chat says. I nod my head and yell out, "Thunder ears!" Gamer dodges.

   "Lady boms!" Ladybug shouts. Gamer also dodges by using a laser shield.

  "Scratch attack!" Chat yells. Claws appear on the arms and I manage to use the right arm to scratch the system from Gamer. He also dodges.

    "He's blocking all of our moves!" Lioness states. Lioness and I manage the arms to charge at Gamer. His arms do the same and we are now pushing hard to knock each other down.

   "Time to get this akuma!" Ladybug says and walks out of the robot. I stay behind to manage the arms so that the robot doesn't knock-down. I hear Lioness join LB but Chat stays behind too. I don't remember what happens out there because LB and Lioness take out their earbuds. All I know is that Ladybug fixes everything because the same pink ladybugs fly out and fix everything.

   "Pound it!" We say and everyone's miraculous beeps.

   "Bug out!" Ladybug swings away.

   "Cya!" Chat leaves following Lioness. I wave to him and head back home.

Lioness's POV

   I head to Ladybug as she uses her lucky-charm. She whispers me the plan and I nod. I call out my power, "MEGA ROAR!" I use it and it pushes back Gamer and he falls. Ladybug and I run to his triangle-shaped head and she uses her spray paint to cover the camera.

   I hear him shout and the window opens. He pokes his head out to see and I take his glasses. I break it and the akuma flies out. Ladybug does the usual outro and everything goes back to normal. I see Twilight and Chat walk out and we fistbump. Everyone's miraculous beeps and we all leave.

Y/N's POV

   I head back home and de-transform. I lay down on my bed really tired. That's until a hear a knock on my balcony door. I walk over to it and see Chat standing there. I smile and look at his miraculous. It was at five paw prints. He probably charged up before meeting me.

   "Hey, purrincess!" He says and I smile.

   "Hey, kitty! What are you doing here?" I question him.

   "I wanted to see you again!"

   "But you just saw me right before the akuma battle,"

   "I know but I missed you!"

   "Why thank you! But I have to go to bed soon,"

   "Oh really? Sorry if I disturbed then. I'll come to visit tomorrow though!"

   "Ok then! Goodnight Chat Noir!" I wave to him as he jumps on the balcony railing.

   "Au revoir mon amour," He says saluting, bowing and then leaving. I blush and start getting ready for bed. I snuggle into the sheets and close my eyes.

   "Goodnight Midnight," I yawn.

   "Night, Y/N" she states and we fall into a deep sleep.