~Chapter 4~

Adrien's POV

   I walk out of the boys' locker room and see Mr. D'Argencourt waiting for me and a person in a blue suit. I walk up to them and greet the person and Mr. D'Argencourt. I couldn't tell who I was gonna do a match with since their face was covered with the mask. I put my mask on, get into position, and then the match starts. This person was really good but the weird thing is they had two sabres and not one. I got distracted and I lost three times. It was very long matches though, this person was really good.

   "Hehe, Not bad Agreste!" The person tells me. I immediately recognize the voice and realize who I lost too. The person takes off their mask.

   "Y/N?!" I exclaim truly in shock.

   "The one and only!" she told me as her brown hair flows out of a bun and around her face.

Y/N's POV

   I laugh at the fact of Adrien's face of how shocked he was of seeing me.

   "What? You've never seen a girl do fencing before?" I question him.

   "W-What?! No, I have seen girls do fencing! I'm just in shock that you do it and is excellent! You have fast reflexes and everything" He tells me.

   "Why thank you!" I giggle.

??? POV

   Ugh! Why is she practicing with Adrien! I'm the one that should be with him not her! ARGH!

Y/N's POV

   A person in a red suit stomps out of the school and into the front. I was confused about why she was mad but I brushed it off. After that, another person walks in but different. She was in all silver, red symbol on her forehead and her sword that seemed attached to her hand and arm.

   "I am Riposte and I want to know, where is Y/N L/N!" She yells. Everyone points to me and she starts charging after me. I'm shocked and quickly try to move out of the way but my feet weren't moving. I was struck and fell back into the wall. I yelped in pain and realized I had rolled my ankle and had a bruise on my back. Riposte was about to take me away when a black kitty comes and hits her away.

   "Chat Noir?!" I yell at him. He notices and runs to my side.

   "Y/N? Are you ok? Um, hold on I'll get you out of here!" He picks me up and wraps his hand around my waist. He takes out his baton and starts to take me away from the scene. Before we left, I could see Riposte trying to charge at us but was pushed back again thanks to the appearance of Ladybug. Riposte was out cold for a little bit and could see Ladybug dialing someone on her yoyo phone. I then blacked out.

Chat Noir's POV

   As I was pulling Y/N away from the scene, I could see that she blacked out. I pulled her to her balcony. I realized that Y/N and I were neighbors and I opened her balcony door and gently put her on her bed. I ran back out to go help Ladybug. She might have been calling Twilight, Rena Rouje and Carapace before we left so I quickly tried to make I was over there as fast as possible. I was scared for Y/N though, I hope she was ok.

Midnight's POV

   "Y/N what is taking you so long there is an akuma!" I whispered to myself. I use my powers to escape her backpack and the locker to try and find her without being caught. I couldn't see Y/N outside but I saw Chat Noir carrying her to safety. It seemed like this akumatized person was out to get Y/N. I just hope she was ok. I fly out to follow Chat Noir and he dropped her off at her house. I sneakily went inside once Chat left. Once I was inside, I fly towards Y/N trying to wake her up.