"That's not my Y/N" *part 5* (Peter Parker)

Start from the beginning

"May, no." he shook his head.

"Peter, I'm not letting anyone kill you, even if it is your girlfriend." She scoffed again.

"You know that that's not her, she would never hurt me-."

"I know, but the Y/N that would never hurt you is not the Y/N that's just broken into our apartment. That Y/N isn't here right now, and I'm not letting her kill you." May insisted.

"May, if you do something permanent with that knife, it's not just that thing that you kill, but it's Y/N too. Y/N is trapped right now, we need to help her escape, we don't do that by killing her." He shook his head. May sighed.

"May, please. Put the knife down, and run." Peter begged, taking her hand in his. She sighed again as she put the knife back and kissed his cheek.

"I'll go get help." She nodded as she rushed to the fire escape. Peter returned it and looked towards the door, gulping as Y/N appeared at it.

"Y/N, babe, it's me, it's Peter." He gulped, trying to once again bring her out of the haze. It didn't work as she let out a growl, it developing into a yell as she ran at him. His eyes widened, his brain trying to quickly formulate a plan that would hold her off long enough for help to arrive. She ran at him, and at the last second, he leant to the side. Y/N ran straight past him, allowing Peter to wrap his arms around her from behind, trapping her against his body as she growled and tried to get out of his grip.

"Y/N, stop fighting, you know that this isn't you." He spoke, groaning slightly as she continued to fight his grip.

"Kill...Peter..." she growled as she started to force his arms off of her. His eyes widened, knowing that he had to do something. He took a deep breath before running towards the wall. At the last second, he turned her around, making her groan as Peter forced her back against the wall with her wrists pinned above her head.

"What the fuck do I do to get you out of this? Give me a sign, Y/N, give me fucking anything!" He yelled desperately, scanning her eyes and her face for any possible sign of how to help. Suddenly, Peter could have sworn that for a split second, the middle of Y/N's eyes quickly faded to their normal brown colour before being swallowed up again by the black abyss that took over the rest of her gaze. He gulped, trying to think of ways to get her out of this. His eyes widened as he thought of something. He looked at her, his eyes wavering as the girl that he had pinned to the wall was snarling and still trying to kill him. The girl in front of him was a long cry from what his loving and kind Y/N was really like. But he had to try. Peter leant down and gently pressed his lips against hers, something that always calmed his Y/N down if she got upset or angry at something. To Peter's surprise, Y/N slowly started to relax and stopped resisting his hold as he almost felt her kiss back. He broke the kiss, his eyes slowly peeling open and his heart fluttering at the intimate moment that he hadn't experienced since before the mission, almost a week ago. He looked at Y/N, hope filling his heart as her face had majorly softened.

"Y/N?" Peter asked hopefully. His eyes widened and his heart sank as Y/N's face hardened again, her lips curling into a snarl as she raised her foot and kicked him in the chest. He stumbled back and fell to the floor, groaning as he did. His eyes widened further as Y/N straddled him and wrapped her hands around his neck, throttling him.

"Y/N, stop, it's me!" he exclaimed, knowing that this time, nobody was there to help him if she didn't snap out of this in time. And something told Peter that he'd die before that happened.

"Kill...Peter..." she mumbled as her hands tightened around his throat. Peter choked, desperately trying to get Y/N off of him but nothing worked as she had him completely pinned down, and he was getting weaker by the second. He gasped, his lungs growing tighter and stars starting to appear in his vision as he desperately needed oxygen. Peter looked at Y/N, tears rolling down his cheeks as he knew that she'd hate herself for doing this once she snapped out of the trance. Yet there seemed to be nothing that either of them could do about it. He choked as he stared at the girl that he was in love with. He knew that the real Y/N was watching from within her body, and was screaming at the other her to stop before Peter died, but he knew that she'd also been losing that battle since they had rescued her from HYDRA. He let his arms drop, knowing that there was no point in trying to fight the girl anymore as her hands grew stronger and his lungs grew tighter. He choked, trying to force one last breath into his lungs as his eyes fluttered shut and his heart slowed down.

Y/N's P.O.V

I gasped, falling forwards and coughing as I was released from the grip of whatever drug HYDRA had injected into me. I choked, my head rested against something hard, yet covered with soft fabric. My eyebrows furrowed and I looked up. I seemed to be in Peter's kitchen, though I had no idea how I had gotten here. I looked down and my eyes widened as Peter lay unconscious underneath me, my body straddling the boy.

"Peter?" I whispered, my lips curling into a smile as I saw the love of my life that I hadn't seen in god knows how long. My smile dipped slightly as he didn't respond. I gulped, my chest starting to feel tight as I noticed that his chest wasn't moving, showing no signs of him breathing.

"Peter?" I gulped as I leant down and put my cheek over his slightly parted lips. My eyes widened and I choked as I couldn't feel anything.

"No, no, no, don't leave me now." I choked as I sat back up on him and placed my hands on top of each other on his chest before pressing down. I pressed down in a steady rhythm before holding his nose and parting his lips. I blew air into his mouth, trying desperately to resuscitate the boy as I started to press down on his chest again. I choked, tears leaving my eyes as the magnitude of what I had done started to sink in.

"Peter, please be okay." I choked as I climbed off of him and collapsed on my knees beside his body. I gently took his head and pulled it onto my lap, my hands playing with his curls.

"Peter, wake up." I cried, squeezing my eyes shut. My eyes shot back open and I looked up as I heard quick footsteps. Suddenly, Tony rushed into the room, followed by the rest of the team. They all stopped when they saw us, their eyes widened.

"Y/N...what have you done?" Tony whispered. I choked and shook my head, more tears leaving my eyes as I wanted nothing more than for Peter to wake up.