"Perfect"

(-this is an RP that is based off of this! ⬇-)
https://perfectstevenau.tumblr.com/
(-the AU takes place after SUF's last episode of 2019 "Prickly Pair"...and lets just say Steven doesnt know who he is anymore...for the time being until the ask blog updates further more...so being the weird crossovering person i am...why not RP this in the DV2 AU?....mostly because i want to see how the DV2 AU cast including your OC's would react to this situation!...though facing "Steven" that is redeeming himself as a Diamond and wants to destroy Earth and completely despises his dragons...mostly Cloud sadly...and having an ego that is hard to bare when its coming from someone who has the most empaty and sympathy you've ever seen...so enjoy this madness-)
(-also check out the AU!-)

You were exploring around ShipWrecks along with your dragon(s) looking for items for a quest given by  one of the townsfolks...you managed to get half of it...and then a loud sound of crumbling rocks coming from Shoutmon's cave...you didnt know why it crumble down...but it cant be good
You ran there with your dragons to see....something that you dont see everyday...that never happened in your everydays
There were debris all over the place...and some....blood?!
You saw Shoutmon hoisting a half conscious Steven into the cave...who was the source of the blood you saw...and Noah holding a pair of gems, a (eyeball) Ruby and an Aquamarine...and a deactivated Rejuvenator lying on the sand...you dont know whether to go and get yourself involved into this or not...but knowing its the one who literally saved the whole town and Earth from utter destruction...maybe you should go in there and check it out...
You amd your dragon(s) slowly came into the cave to seeing Shoutmon bandaging Steven who was bleeding from his head and shoulder near his neck...but...for some reason his skin was cracking!? B-but he isnt full gem? I-is it because his emotional baggage and the pain?
Amd then you realized Pearl's gem...which was cracked lays on a pillow next to Noah that was still keeping Aquamarine and (eyeball) Ruby in sight...
You noticed that a few of Steven's dragon was nearby
Cloud who seems devastaded
Quartz that was in shock of the situation
Siren who looks like he just saw greatest nightmare
And with Steven who was talking about the pain and said he was fine...until....

He poofed in the Pioneers of Destiny's arms....

(-le tags!....and also if you guys want to and if youre interested...but not now- -)
(- AlexTheCool -)
(- GalaxyBlazing -)