FallenVerse Drabble (-2-)

Admin's P.O.V
(Admin's note: im not even sure how this will play out, since im not sure how to rp or be lil Phoenix and Larry. I guess i could do lil Miles...due to the fact that he is kinda the same with his adult version...but i'll hope this isnt gonna be trashy)
"Nghh......what....the?...." I realized my surroundings...it wasnt nearby the alleyway...in actuality...where the hell am i?
There were some furniture's...wow neat place, there i am laying on a green sofa...
"Hey your awake!" Exclamained a young voice
I swiftly turn around after i got distracted...only to come face to face with a light brown (-is Larry blonde?-) haired boy...
"Are you okay?" A spiked headed black haired boy asked
"I-im fine....i guess" aaaannnndddd....i cant believe i said 'im fine' that's Apollo's thing anyway...
Then i realized that my bag dissapeared...it contains my entries...and my stuff...
"Holy sh-shoot! Where did my bag go?!" I panickidly said
"By chance you meant this right?" I turned my attention towards a gray haired boy, wow...politest of the bunch. Plus he was holding my bag...
"Oh dear god, thank you! I thought i lost it for a second..." i sighed in relief
The boy handed me the bag, seriously he reminds me of Edge- wait....holy shit...dont say these boys are...
I rubbed my eyes, hoping im hallucinating... then i got slapped with the truth...it is them!
I went silent after i retrieved my bag...then the light brown haired boy snapped me back to reality
"Hello? Mister? Earth to Fox man!" He exclamained
"Larry that wasn't very nice..." the spiked headed boy replied to his friend
"But c'mon he is a fox!" The light brown haired boy shouted
Wait...they got no idea im a girl...wait oh yeah...im flat chested and my voice is deep...
"N-no no...its fine...you could call me anything..." i said firmly
"B-but, that isnt your name right?" The spiked headed boy said
"Precisely, i have a name myself" i softly replied, seriously...why would you readers think im gonna go around screaming at people that actually helped me?
"...so who is your name anyway?..." the gray haired boy said, giving a...very 'familiar' glare at me...
"M-me?! My name is..." i paused for a second before replying "Nathaniel Kudou"
Yeah yeah, i know that isnt my name. But c'mon wouldnt it be weird that your name is just 'Admin'? People will be suspicious of you!
"But...just call me Admin, anyhow...who are your names...?" I asked nervously
Before the spike headed boy could reply, the light brown haired boy replied "the names Larry Butz! The black hedgehog (-im not even sure if Larry ever called Phoenix a hedgehog...-) here is Phoenix Wright! And him over there with the gray hair is Miles Edgeworth!" I knew it! It was them! I thought my head was playing tricks on me from the impact of that thud!
"...it is a pleasure to meet you... Mr. Kudou" Miles replied, huh...still cold as ever...i doubt if anythings gonna change from him....
"L-Larry! I thought you wouldn't call me a hedgehog anymore!" Phoenix replied, ...my heart...*sigh* cant slap lil Larry...
"But c'mon! You have spiky hair Nick, You look like a hedgehog in a way!" Larry replied while sticking his tounge out while crossing his arms
I felt awkward just sitting up, looking at children debate about things...while Larry and Phoenix debated and Miles trying to split them up, i pulled a notebook out of my bag...writting my entry
'Entry number 17319 (-17 March 2019-) it seems that i got myself lost in time, i doubt that my finger snapping will open a portal this time...but atleast some familiar faces found me.. other wise i might be doomed...and my anxiety kicks in...
Anyways, it seems like they are not afraid of me...i know that sounds very rude because they did help me...but why arent they scared? They should've telled the cops by now...but...instead of they just...i dunno might dragged me to their place?...' *sigh* 'but i am thankfull that they did so, i might've died out there...
Anyways...thats enough entry for today'
I then closed my notebook, the realizing that this is 07:00 PM... wow i swore i came here around noon...really how long was i out for?
Phoenix then awkwardly  grabbed the remote and turned the T.V on, and then tha familiar theme played in my ears...The Signal Samurai...i swear he was rewatching this in the present...i wonder if Nick's (-Present Phoenix-) ok...after all...he was dragged into the battle despite the fact he is a lawyer...
Then i randomly hummed the tune of the opening song of the television show
"You know this show?" Phoenix asked me
"W-wha? N-no no...i only heard about it... infact the theme is catchy!" I replied...obviously lying i only watched a few episode...
"Anyways...how did you guys get me here?" I asked curiously
Then everyone went silent from talking about the show...shit...im just mentally imagining they dragged me from that alleyway to here...i bet that was hard...

But i guess this is just a beginning to a new tale

(Admin's note: i bet this is cringy ;-;)