Tattoo

TONI POV:

"Ben isn't ok. He thinks he is but he's not." I whisper looking a Veronica. "I don't know what to do." I eat my fries. "What happened?" She ask quietly. "Ben had to stop taking his medication because it was messing with his Testosterone and he had to make a choice on which one he was going keep taking and what he isn't." I explain to her. "His antidepressants?" I nod. "I don't know how to help him." I whisper. All of a sudden Ben runs into the dinner. "Toni!" He runs over to us. "I got a medication that I can take!" He sits next to Veronica. "That's great. I'm guessing you just picked it up." He nods. "Yeah." He smiles.

BEN POV:

Jason jumps into the pool and swims over to me. "Mommy is inside." He whispers. "Yeah bud." I smile. "One lap?" I ask quietly. He shakes his head nervously. "One lap and we can get out." It takes a lot to get Jason to swim. So once a day before bed we get in the pool and take a lap around it. Well only where I can reach and hold Jason at the same time. I might be shorter than me doesn't mean I'm that tall. "Out." He whispers. "Not yet." I whisper. He reaches for the side of the pool. "5 more minutes." I move hair out of his face. We walk around the pool. "See?" I help him out of the pool. He jumps in fine now, that took a lot. Now it's a matter of keeping him in the pool for than a minute we've moved up to 5 minutes which is a lot. I get out and rap a towel around him. "See? Not that bad!" I smile. He nods. "Let's get you to bed." We go into the house and get him into bed. I walk downstairs. Dani and Toni are watching tv. Well, Toni is watching Tv while Dani struggles to keep her eyes open. "Sweetheart go to sleep." Toni whispers picking her up and bringing her into her room. I lie on the couch and stare at the ceiling. I hear footsteps and Toni lies into me. "You know. Before Jason died, I had talked to him a few times. I told him about my mom and he knew something was gonna happen, I made a promise to watch you." She confesses after all these years. I sit up slightly. "Than why weren't you there for me sooner?" I ask quietly. "I didn't know how you would react so I gave you time to process and Southside high shut down so I thought it would be a great opportunity to become friends with you and obviously that became a lot more, I didn't intend on falling in love with you." I smile. She kisses me. "What made you think of this?" I ask quietly, she just shrugs. "I figured you needed to hear it." I lie back down. "I don't know what I would do without you." I whisper. "You'd probably still be in conversion therapy." She jokes. "See I probably wouldn't end up there." She looks at confused. "Well, I fell in love with you and my mom saw that. If I didn't have you she wouldn't have picked up on it and I would have never forgiven her." She smiles sadly. "It's fine." I whisper before she can apologize for something she didn't do.

"Ow!" I wince as Sweet Pea applies the needle to my shoulder/chest area. "You can't back out now!" He looks at the paper. He starts working on my tattoo. "It's not gonna take that long." He smiles. "Besides. You obviously have other tattoos. What makes this different?" He ask quietly. "I have a low tolerance to pain." Toni snickers in the background. "Oh shut up!" I whisper. "Stay still." Sweet Pea whispers.

(It's the football I poorly photoshopped it)