I Worry About You Blossom

BEN POV:

I walk into the house. Both my wrist are healed, my shoulder is still really fucked up but still, I'm home. "You ok?" Toni ask quietly. "Yeah." I smile. "What do you want to do first?" She ask quietly. "Lie in my own bed." I whisper before going upstairs. We walk upstairs and into our room. I lie on the bed. "Ahh!" I smile. "Ok." I get up. "That's it?" I smile. "I didn't say how long." She nods. "True. Now what?" She ask quietly. "I really want to go to Pop's but I might have a panic attack." I whisper. "Do you want me to go get it?" I nod. "Ok." We go downstairs and I sit in the living room. "I know, your usual!" She says before I tell her. I sit and watch Tv until Toni gets home. She walks in and sits next to me. "Hey baby." She kisses my cheek. We pull out our food. "Veronica is going to pick the kids up." She tells me. "Ok." I smile. "How does you're arm feel?" She ask quietly. "What do you mean?" I ask looking at her. My arm has been through hell. "Your graph." She whispers. "Tight still." I whisper. "I didn't realize I broke my wrist, it's still pretty numb." I explain. "You're thigh?" I shrug. "The same." 

"Jason. Look at me." I whisper. He looks at me. "You need to sleep bud." I smile. "Your arm." He whispers. "It's ok bud." I tell him. "How do you know?" He ask quietly. "Well the doctor checked it and he said it was going to be ok! And now it is I just have to wear this sling to make sure." I tell him calmly. He nods. "Ok." He smiles. "When will it be all better?" He ask quietly. "In a few months." I stroke his cheek with my free hand. "Ok?" He nods. "Ok, get some sleep baby." I kiss his cheek. "Good night daddy." I smile. "Good night buddy. Sweet dreams." I make sure he's comfortable and that he's asleep. I stroke his hair until he finally falls asleep. "He hasn't slept properly since you were in the hospital." Toni whispers. I get up and go over to her. "I figured." I whisper. "We should check on the not so small kid." Toni very gently raps her arm around me. "Is your shoulder ok?" I nod. "Yeah." She kisses the top of my head. "Come on." I look back at Jason one last time and go to Dani's room. Jason hasn't slept through the night in a while, like in 5 years. He has a lot of anxiety, we don't really know why. "She's fine." Toni whispers. "Can we talk?" I ask quietly. She nods and takes my hand. "Without our daughter staring at us?" Toni turns around. "Go to sleep!" She insist. "I'll be back in a second." She goes into Dani's room as I go into our bedroom. I pace around, my body filling with anxiety. After a few minutes Toni walks back in. "What's wrong?" She ask quietly. She closes the door. "We haven't talked about sex." I whisper. "Well, I figured you needed some time before we even thought about it." She tells me sitting on the little bench on the bed. "I didn't want to rush you." She whispers. "I love you." I whisper. She smiles. "I love you too baby." She pulls me closer. "But we should actually talk about it." She rubs my arm. "Well, do you want to? Because no matter what, we should wait for your shoulder to heal." She whispers. I smile. "Yeah. That would be best." I kiss her. "But how do you feel?" She ask quietly. "I feel like we're back before I had surgery." She smiles sadly. "I'm sorry." She whispers. "It could be worse." I tell her. "Yeah. But you were in a lot of pain, emotionally and physically." She rubs my arm. "I'm ok." I whisper. "Like I'm not perfectly ok. But I'm ok." I tell her. "You sure?" She ask quietly. "I think so." She kisses my cheeks. "I worry about you sometimes Blossom." Toni whispers in my ear. "I know." I sigh. "I don't know what you went through exactly because you refuse to talk about it, which is ok. But I'm here to listen to you." She tells me. "I haven't processed that night." She plays with my hand. "It's ok." She whispers. "Everything is going to be ok." She tells me. "I'm gonna be here for you." She reminds me. I kiss her patiently. "I know you've thought about it." She whispers. I look at her. "I don't want you to feel like the only reason for you to be alive is me and the kids, but I was miserable without you here and you were right down the street!" She whispers. "I'm not going to. I would miss you to much." I move some hair out of her face. "Do you want to get that hair cut we talked about?" I shake my head. "After the kids go to school. I want to try and get some sleep." I whisper. "You're stalling!" I look at my wife. "It's late! Help me get in a semi normal position." I tell her.