Propose?

TONI POV:

"It's gonna be ok." Ben whispers. I'm about to see my dad. I haven't seen him in a few years. "I know this is gonna sound really bad. But he's not really supportive about the LGBT community. Like he's not agent me being Bi but he does hate the concept of Trans people. I know that sounds bad." I whisper. He takes my hand. "So don't mention that I'm trans. Ok. Wasn't planning on it." He smiles. "Let's go." We get into the car and after 20 minutes of me panicking I get out. "I can't." I start to walk up to my dads door but turn around, Ben stops me. "Yes you can." He whispers. I nod and go up to the door. "Now knock." He whispers. "Knock!" He insist. "I did!" He sighs and knocks for me. The door opens up. "Antoinette?" He ask. "Dad." I whisper. Ben pushes me forward.

BEN POV:

I'm sitting outside with Sweet Pea. Toni's in there talking to her dad I decided to give them some time. "What happened?" I ask quietly. "What do you mean?" He ask taking another sip of his beer. "To her mom? Toni doesn't talk about it." I whisper. He offers me a beer but I just shake my head. "When Toni and I were in 8th grade we both joined the serpents. The night we were both getting are asses kicked to see if we were really ready... her mom died from cancer. Toni has been so mad that she couldn't be there and feels guilty. I don't blame her though." He tells me. "Is that why her hair is pink?" I ask quietly. He nods. "Yeah. She also likes the color." Toni walks out of the small house. We both stand up. "How did it go?" I ask quietly. "Fine." She goes to the car and sits in the back, which means she doesn't want to talk right now. "Pops?" I ask. "Yeah. That might help." Sweet Pea smiles. We go to the car and I drive to Pops. "I'm not hungry." She whispers. "Too bad." I look at Sweet Pea. "What? Am I the only one who gives her shit when she's mad?" Both me and Toni and the same time say: "Yes!" Really loudly. "Oh sorry Tiny." He smiles. "Eat a dick you piece of shit!" Toni sits up. We go in. Toni sits next to me and Sweet Pea in front. I place her hand on her thigh. "How did it go?" I ask quietly. "Good! I just need to process." She tells us. I move the hair out of her face. I can't wait to marry her. Yeah I said it! I want to marry her. Ever since we met. "I'm seeing him again next week." She smiles. "That's great." I smile. We order food and talk about whatever comes to mind. "Here you go." Pop Tate smiles handing us the food. "Oh and Ben." I look up at him. "Veronica said that next time you come in to give you this." He hands me a cherry milkshake. "It's on the house." I smile. "Thank you." He walks away. "Of course a specially made shake." Toni raps her arm around me. "She's been doing that for 6 years. Try it!" Toni takes a sip. "Damn!" She kisses my neck. "

"When are you gonna propose?" Veronica ask obviously drunk. "Not for a while let me get through college." I tell her. "Ok." She smiles Toni walks over to me. "I'll leave you too love birds." She sits next to Betty. "Here." She smiles. "Happy birthday baby." I open the large box. It's Jason's Jacket. "Toni..." I take a deep. "I got it framed." She smiles. "Thank you." I whisper kissing her. "You're amazing." I whisper to her. "Forever." I smile. "Forever." I kiss her again. The 4 of us talk for a while. "You guys can stay in the guest room." I suggest. Both Betty and Veronica are too drunk to drive. "Yeah we'll do that." Betty walks with Veronica to the guest room which used to be Nana Roses room. "You miss her?" Toni ask as we go upstairs. "What?" I look at her. "Nana Rose. The only other time you have that look on your face is when you're thinking about Jason." She tells me. I take my shirt off. I never thought I would just be able to take my shirt off. "You miss her." I look down. "I do but I was thinking about Jason. We had a stupid idea for our 20th birthday." I look down and changed into basketball shorts. "What?" Toni ask giggling a little. "We were planning on going to Disney for our birthday." I whisper. "Let's go! Not this year. But in 359 days you turn 21." She smiles. "It's a leap year." She looks down. "Whatever!" She walks over to me. "We can go next year." She smiles. "Just you and me. If you want we can invite more people." I nod. Honestly that's where I wanted to propose to Toni. If I don't do it sooner. I look in the mirror. "Your scares are looking really good." She smiles. "Still can't feel much." I say as she brings her hands up to my chest. "Worth a shot." She kisses my back. "You've been working out." She notices. "Yeah Fangs has been helping me build some body muscle." I whisper. "It's working." She raps her arms around me.