He rolled his eyes and she stuck out her bottom lips and made puppy eyes

"Please! Pretty please?"
The young boy cracked a smile with a groan.

Told ya.

Told me what?!

You'd grow so soft.

I'm not soft. I just don't want to be the bad guy every single minute of every day.

Whatever you want to tell yourself to feel better.

Pan growled but soon let it out of his mind and said.

"Fine. Only this once."

"YES!"she squealed out with glee.

"Now come on! Let's go!"

She ran to camp and whistled.

"Come on Boys!! Who's in for a swim?!"

Her call was answered  by roars of excitement and yells, coming from the lost boys storming out of their tents with their swimming costumes already on. Olivia smirked at Pan

"See? Fun. They love it. I'll go and get ready, and I'll meet you there."

He smirked.

"All right Boys!! Let's play!"

They all ran to the water and jumped in while Pan waited on the shore. Soon after, Olivia appeared, wearing  very trendy red bikinis. She rolled her eyes at all the boys staring at her and the whistles heard her way. She smirked at Pan who had risen an eyebrow, checking her out.
She had a hand on her hip, facing him.

"Like what you see?"she mocked and he smirked.

"Well, since the feeling is mutual..."

She rolled her eyes though she had to admit he had an impressive sixpack and a very, VERY sexy body. She mentally slapped herself for even thinking that and ran in. Felix sank her in immediatly and she gasped, having no time to hold her breath. When she came out she glared at him playfully

"Oh you are so dead blondie!"she said picking up the nickname from the first day.

"I'd like to see that sweetheart"he smirked

"Okay now you're dead and buried" she assured before leaping on his back and grabbing his head, pulling it deep in. Soon everyone joined in, except Pan who seemed reluctant. After about twenty minutes, Olivia noticed his reluctance and an evil grin made its way to her lips. She dived in and swam quietly to him before leaping out and grabbing his head she plunged it in. He gasped, sinking in the water and she burst out laughing when suddenly her leg were pulled in and a smirking Pan came out and watched a bluntlike Olivia, her hair all over her face.

"Ugh. Peter pan. YOU ARE SO DEAD!!!! " she yelled and tried to sink him again and after a small fight she managed and kept him under water for as long as she could with an evil laugh.

"Hehe. Peter is- uh oh"she said when she felt him escape her grasp and suddenly he came out, with Oliviq over his shoulders laying on the side.

"AAH Peter put me doooown!!"she said in between laughs but he chuckled and threw her in a coming wave. She got out with a gasp and he burst out laughing. A real actual laugh which brought a huge grin on her features. He was actually genuinely having fun. The lost girl dived into the game even more and it went on for hours. Peter then grabbed Ben, had him sitting on his shoulders and then same he threw him in the water, though catching him so he wouldn't drown. Felix watched with Olivia, laughing. He breathed out.