Chp~38: Plans

♡Justin's P.O.V♡

Kaitlin was out with my mom and Scooter's wife, Yael, because they went out shopping for dresses. Thanksgiving was around in 3 days and I needed to make sure everything was perfect for when I propose.

"So what are you going to get mommy?" Emma asked while holding onto my hand as we swayed into 'Kay Jewelers.'

"Well, I really want something that she'll wear forever," I replied back as we finally entered the jewelry store.

As soon as I came in, a guy in his 20's came to me.

"Hello, how can I help you?' He said not giving a care that I was Justin Bieber.

"I need to find a ring, an engagement ring." As I said those final 2 words he squealed in delight.

"It's for Kaitlin isn't it? Oh, I love her so much. She's so fabulous," he said and smiled as he ran to get some ring samples.

"I think he's gay." Emma said while smiling at me and I nodded.

"But he's so chill," I replied back.

"Okay, here we have a 14 ct diamond cut. It's a in a heart shape with other diamonds on the side," I admired the ring closely. It was beautiful, but I needed a girls point of view.

"What do you think of this Emma?"

"It screams, I'm rich and famous so marry me."

"Yeah, that's not what I want it to say. Can I get something simple, yet big?" I asked the gay worker and he gave me a thinking face.

"I believe we have just the one you're looking for." He put the ring back and took out a black box from under the shelfs. There were only 3 rings in there, but they looked so beautiful.

"I will warn you, these are more expensive than that other ring I showed you. The reason for that is because the band is made of titanium medal, so it doesn't scratch and the diamonds are clear coated so they will never rust." He said while giving me the ring.

"What do you think Emma?" I asked as I showed her the ring.

"It says, I love you more than you think." She gave me back the ring and I have I gave it back to the worker.

"Can I have it engraved? I want it to say 'Jaitlin Forever'," I said as he nodded.

After that whole chaos, Emma and I went back home to talk to Ryan and Scooter about how I wanted everything planned for tomorrow.

"Alright, I want purple roses with a big walk way of white roses leading to me. I want 'One Less Lonely Girl' playing in the background with my in a beautiful tux. She loves when I wear tux's." I addressed to everyone and everyone nodded.

"Now at what time will this happen?" Asked Ryan.

"At 6 because it'll be sunset around that time and she'll look beautiful. I want Emma to be next to me when I ask her to marry me and the photographer to be in front to take pictures," I demanded and my assistant wrote down some notes.

"Everyone move! The girls are here," Scooter yelled. Everyone started to leave the house through the backyard and the side doors. I told Emma to hide the ring in her drawer as she came back and sat next to me while I turned the tv on real quick.

"We're home!" yelled Yael and my mom came from the side as did my beautiful soon-to-be fiancé.

"Hi baby," I said and got up to kiss Kaitlin.

"Hey baby. What did you guys do today?"

"Nothing, we just stayed in and watched tv," I said and pulled her into a hug.

She nodded and walked into the kitchen with Yael and her soon-to-be mother in-law.

I got up and saw them taking out some noodles and my mom taking out some tomato sauce. I walked back from behind Kaitlin and brought my arms behind her around her waist.

"What are you doing baby?" I asked her and whispered in her ear.

"Your favorite, spaghetti and meatballs," she whispered back and went back to cutting some garlic.

"I love you baby girl," I kissed under her ear and bit her earlobe lightly.

"If you're trying to get me turned on, its working."

"Really? That wasn't my plan, but why not?"

"Haha stop baby, I promised your mom that I would help her cook some dinner." She said lastly and gave me a quick peck.

"I love you baby."

"I love you more." She finally said and went back to cooking.

"I can't wait to make you mine," I said lowly, but I'm sure she heard.

"What?" She questioned me.

"Nothing, I'll just leave you to cook." I said and left the kitchen.

___________________________

YASSS I UPDATED

It's about damn time, right? 💖

The book is almost over guys. 😞 I know don't hate me 😾 but all good things must come to an end. 😭

The next chapter is going to be the most beautiful thing ever 💖 love you babies. Bye bye ✌️😽

-Carolina ;)