Chp~ 35: Blessed

♡Kaitlin's P.O.V♡

Did he really just say that? Does he really want us to adopt Emma? What would he media think? I don't want any more problems for Justin.

"Are you sure Justin?" I asked biting a tip of my middle finger nail due to nervousness.

"Yes. I haven't been more sure of an answer than when I chose to ask you to be my girlfriend," he smiled widely and kissed my other hand that wasn't being bit by my teeth.

"I would love to adopt her, but what if she doesn't want to come with us? I hardly know anything about her," I said back as I thought back of meeting Emma a couple minutes ago.

"She's such an amazing girl. She's so strong Kaitlin."

"She looks strong."

"Do you want us to adopt her?"

"I would love, but what if your fans don't like her? I don't want her feeling like she's not welcomed."

"Don't worry about that. I will make sure that she is welcomed with warm hugs and kisses," he said lastly kissing my cheek.

"Okay then. I guess we can call an adoption agent and work through this," she said rubbing her left eye.

"Should I tell her now?" I asked Kaitlin. "Yeah that'll be good. Just to know what her opinion is."

I walked out to Emma's room and picked her up as she wrapped her arms around my neck.

"Where we going?" She asked playing with my good chain.

I sat her down on my lap and brought the chair close to Kaitlin's bed.

"Kaitlin and I have decided to make a big decision that's going to makes our lives happy," I said kissing the top of her head.

She looked at me confused and stared back to Kaitlin.

"We are going to adopt you," Kaitlin said while holding her small hand.

"Really?"

I nodded as she cuddled into my neck and began to cry.

"Thank you," she said behind her happy sobs.

"You don't have to be. We know that you will be strong and survive. I know that you will," I said hugging her.

"Yeah, and we will do anything possible for you to be happy." Kaitlin told Emma and kiss her cheek.

"Thanks guys. I didn't think I would be loved again," she said hugging Kaitlin.

"You will always be loved. Even if you fail a class, we will love you for you Emma." Kaitlin told Emma as she cried harder and hugged Kaitlin.

"Well, well, well, what do we have here?" We all turned our heads to see the doctor standing at the door.

"We actually would like to talk about adopting Emma." I said as the doctor turned his face emotion to surprise.

"May I speak to you Justin, outside?" The doctor said opening the door and getting out as did I. I closed the door and tucked my hands into the pocket.

"Listen, Emma doesn't have a lot of time to live. Because her mom brought her in late after cancer, her cells have multiplied too much to decrease them," the doctor said making me sniff a bit.

"I still want her in my life. I at least want to feel that I have her the love that I could have given her while she lived," I answered back while wiping a tear that fell.

"Alright, we will have everything ready by tomorrow for you," he said smiling at me.

After out talk, I walked back to see Emma and Kaitlin both asleep on Kaitlin's bed.

"My girls," I whispered as I admired both my beautiful babies.

Even though Emma was said to not make it, I will do and pay as much as everything just to have her alive and smiling.

I brought a chair closer to the bed and rested my legs on the side of the bed that wasn't being taken. I closed my eyes and drifted into a peaceful sleep.

♡Emma's P.O.V♡

I was woken up by some snores of a loud person. I look to my side and see Justin snoring with his mouth open.

Oh god.

I smiled and got down of the bed.

Slowly, I walked to the outside side of the hotel, into a small corner of the hospital.

There was a mural of Jesus on the cross with angles surrounding him. I would always come here when I was able to.

The mural was hard to find. If you did found out, you were lucky because some trees would cover the mural.

"God, I want to thank you. You finally gave me a family that has accepted me with my condition. I'm begging you, please let me get cured. Please help me recover. I want to love a life with my new mom and dad. Although they are only teenagers, I know that they will become the best of me. Don't make me live a sad life without them. Please listen to me," I said standing up from my praying position and walking back into the room.

I saw Kaitlin snuggling into the blanket and Justin with a nearby pillow.

"Hi mom and dad," I said kissing both their foreheads.

God has blessed me.

_______________________________

Took me forever to update, but I finally did it.

I just heard from out principal that we are allowed to use our phones during lunch. 😱

God bless my principal.

But yeah I hope you guys like this chapter. It means a lot to me, because I love people who go through so much and still stay strong.

Love you guys.

Read my other story. "ITS MY SPOTLIGHT TOO," it is now on publish mode.

So go check it out.

- Carolina :)