Chp~41: Happily Ever After

♡Kaitlin's P.O.V♡

After waiting 8 months for this day. The whole day of my life being put into planning and having to go to every store to find the perfect dress and perfect arrangements. Finally today I get to marry the man of my dreams and get to start my family.

Pattie was getting my makeup done and some lady she hired is now doing my hair. I had the hotels bathrobe on so I wouldn't get my dress dirty and Emma was getting her hair combed. Finally after 8 months of nothing but doctors, her hair has grown back. Not a lot, but enough to style it.

"Alright, now Kaitlin can you turn around so I can curl the other side of your hair please?" She asked as I obeyed and sat differently as did Pattie to finish my make up.

"Feels as if yesterday Justin had decided to bring you home for Christmas and introduce us to you," she giggled and did your eyeliner. She finished up and let me see myself in the mirror.

"Not to be cocky or anything, but I look hot!" I smiled at my reflection and saw that my make up was done to perfection.

"I'm almost done, I just need the top half to pin it up and I'm done," the hair dresser said as he divided my hair once again.

One of my assistants from the hotel had walked in with the dress in his hand. "Soon to be Mrs. Bieber, your dress is here." I laughed from what he just called me and told him to bring in my dress.

"Thank you so much." I gave him a tip and sat down to get my hair finished.

"Allison, you did get my heels right?" I asked worried about them.

"Yes Kaitlin, don't worry. Everything is going to be perfect. The church is set up and Justin is still getting ready." She basically checked me off from everything that I had going in my head. I breathed out and sat down as I felt more relaxed.

Finally my hair was done and it was pinned up to perfection. It was nicely decorated with some diamonds and glitter.

My assistants began to push me into the restroom and take off my robe. I had my strapless bra on with my thong.

A man walked in with my dress in his hands and I covered myself. "Oh darling don't worry. I wish I had some of those. I'm gay and I'm Pablo. I'm here to help you with the dress. I also brought some sewing material just in case we need to sew some gems in." He had set my dress down and began to examine the back of it.

They put in my dress slowly making sure to wrinkle any of it. They fixed the train of it and Pablo sewed in some gems in the back to hide some of the lace. Pattie tied my corset and got the iron to fix the bottom. Finally I was done.

"Can someone get Justin on the phone and ask where he's at?" I asked as my necklace was being put on as my heels.

"I'm on it!" Yelled Pattie and ran to her phone.

♡Justin's P.O.V♡

"Dude I'm so nervous!" I yelled out to Ryan and Scooter.

"Nervous of what? You're marrying the woman of your dreams and finally you get to have her all to yourself." Scooter said as he fixed my tie and my hairstylist was fixing my hair to make it slick.

"I know I know. But what if this doesn't go well? What if something happens?" I asked being nervous.

"Nothing's going to happen, because we have Kenny on tact with the best security and everyone going around to protect the church." Ryan said as Kenny nodded.

Suddenly my phone started ringing and I got nervous.

"It's your mom," my dad said and tossed me the phone.