Chp~ 28: Be Mine?

♡Justin's P.O.V♡

Yesterday was a very tense problem with Kaitlin and I. I saw her in that towel, and I couldn't stop myself from kissing her.

What hurt me, was when she said that her and I are never going to get back together. That hurt and it hurt a lot.

I didn't know what to think, but I thought the worst. What if I dated Yvonna?

What if Yvonna and I dated, instead of me waiting for Kaitlin? She said it herself, we are never going to get back together.

My thoughts were interrupted by Scooter when he spoke up, "We have a huge problem." He looked like he has been pulling at his hairs all day.

"What is it?" I asked with concern in my voice, if it might include in me.

"Well, Selena's album, 'Stars Dance' , didn't sell out so much like she thought it would. Also, her tour didn't sell out," he answered back.

"If I may ask, why am I notified about this? It's not even my problem," I shrugged as I so not interested into hearing about that cheater.

Just hearing her name makes me mad. She cheated on me, she broke my heart. I felt like she took it out of my body and stepped on it, like it wasn't even a problem.

Oh shit.

That's how Kaitlin feels. That's exactly how she feels. I broke her heart, but I did way worse than what Selena did to me. How could I? I'm a monster.

I was interrupted from my thoughts by Scooter whining and complaining about Selena's problem.

"And again, why I am being notified about this?"

"Because Justin, you are going to date Selena again to make her advance a bit," he said coldly. How dare he?

"That's so not fair. It's not my fault that she is too lazy to work for herself. I actually work for myself. I make music and I'm in the studio for hours and hours. She just sits at home and waits for someone to notice her. What about her boyfriend Cody?"

"They broke up, he found out that he loved someone else more and decided to go with her," Scooter said, but made me wonder which girl he was talking about.

"It's just for 2 months. That's all she wants," Scooter tried motivating me to say yes, which I did since Kaitlin and I are broken up.

"Okay, but I get to break up with her," I said to Scooter as he nodded and left the bus.

I took out my phone and clicked the twitter icon. I checked my news feed and read some tweets from some fans, but one caught my eye very quickly.

@kaitlingomez: Having fun with @codysimpson, smile guys.

What the heck?!?

I thought Cody and Kaitlin were never going to talk ever again. Not after what Cody did.

I decided to get revenge back.

@justinbieber: w/ @selenagomez to enjoy our date. Love you #beliebers

That's exactly how I plan for revenge to Kaitlin.

♡Kaitlin's P.O.V♡

Did Justin really just tweet that? I have not down anything.

I know what you're thinking. No, Cody and I aren't back together. He told me that he changed his while attitude and now he just wants to be friends. He says that friends are better than girlfriend and boyfriend.

"What should we do, friend?" Cody asked as he elbowed my hip a little.

I shrugged my shoulders and giggled.

"I say we go to the ice cream parlor. They have this really cool one down the street." I said back as a way to go out and eat some delicious ice cream.

After we got out of the car to go her ice cream, paparazzi were swarming us.

"Kaitlin did you and Justin break up?"

"Did you find out the he had sex with a model?"

"Are you cheating on Justin?"

All the paparazzi screamed at me, but I knew that they want me to go on blast. That's not what in going to give them.

It was a good thing that the ice cream parlor wasn't packed. I ordered my cookies and cream as Cody ordered his strawberry & vanilla ice cream.

Cody and I were talking calmly, but we're interrupted by one of Justin's tweets.

@justinbieber: sometimes you have to go through some hoes to find the right one for you.

Is this bitch for real.

Then there was a tweet from Selena.

@selenagomez: Funny how you took him, and now he's mine again. Try again bitch.

I had enough with these two.

I turned off my phone and continued my conversation with Cody.

"Thanks for the ice cream Cody," I thanked Cody for taking me to ice cream shop and paying, of course.

"No problem, it's the least I can do for cheating on you," he said back while scratching the back of his head.

"That's in the past. Let's put that behind us," I said grabbing his hands and giving him a hug.

Cody left, leaving me to myself.

I fell ontop of the bunk bed and snuggled with my laptop and my pjs.

I clicked the safari app and opened YouTube. I searched in Kaitlin Gomez. Just to have fun.

There was some videos of me and Justin and some of news the recently happened.

I got a message from my phone and checked it. It was Justin.

Justin: Can you come outside real quick?

Kaitlin: I'll be out in a minute.

I locked my phone and got up. I put on my slip on vans and opened the door. I put on one of Justin's hoodies and pushed my hands into the hand slips. I opened the door and there he was.

"Hey." He said simply, as if he was scared of me.

"Hi."

"I wanted to apologize. For what I tweeted and what I did," he said looking down and then back up. "I shouldn't have hurt someone who meant so much to me. I know it hurt me a lot, because when I saw pictures of you and Cody it hurt me so much."

"I'm sorry too. I shouldn't have posted something with Cody. We are just friends," I said as I zipped up the sweater because I was cold. I'm guessing Justin noticed because he grabbed my arm and brought me into a hug.

"I missed you so much," he said kissing the top of my head as I hugged his torso.

We stayed like this for a good 3 minutes until I heard him sniff. I looked up and saw him crying. He suddenly let go of the hug and got down on one knee.

"Justin you do-"

"No, I'm not proposing. I'm asking you on my knees. I want this more than anything. Be mine?"

___________________________

CLIFF HANGER!!

OMG THIS SHIT GETTING GOOD!

Yeah so I updated. I had this planned since he last chapter, but I had such a huge writers block on how to make it good.

Enjoy it guys.

- Carolina :)