Chp~ 24: Neck Kisses

♡Justin's P.O.V♡

I'm so happy that I finally am able to have a relaxed day today. I've been working all week, but Scooter let me stay in for today and tomorrow.

I decided on taking Kaitlin out in a date since I haven't really showed affection towards her, ever since my tour started.

"Kaitlin?" I said as I entered the tour bus. I walked in with Starbucks and McDonalds.

"In your room," she said back as I walked to open my door and saw her laying down in sweats and a tank top. She looked perfect.

"Hi baby," I said putting the Starbucks on the bed as same as the McDonalds bag.

She took her Starbucks out and began to drink is slowly as I admired her.

"So, I was wondering if you would like to go on a date?" I asked being nervous that she might reject the date.

"Awe babe. The Justin Bieber is nervous to ask me on a date? Well, I would love to go on a date with you." She giggled as she took another sip of her coffee.

"Where are we going?" She asked putting her coffee down and looking through the McDonalds bag.

"We are going to 'Olive Garden' and then a walk around the beach," I said taking out my own food and drinking out of the coffee cup.

"Alright then, I'll be ready by 7:30."

"Okay, I'll pick you up by 7:45 or so."

"Okay, don't be late." Kaitlin giggled and went back to her phone.

"Ugh I hate this," she moaned out making a disgusting face.

"What's wrong?"

"Cody is being an ass. He keeps saying that he's going to win me back no matter what, and that you're going to go back to Selena. It really does hurt my feelings because I love you and you're my everything. I don't want to lose you," she said as she looked down, letting a tear fall.

I ran over to her side and hugged the life out of her.

"Now you listen to me baby, I don't ever plan on going back to Selena. I wouldn't throw you away. That's like throwing away a diamond and picking up a rock. You're mine and you will always be mine." I kissed her neck slowly as I felt her tears well into my cheek. "I love you Kaitlin Marie Gomez." I said finally as I felt her lips on mine. Her lips so clean and fresh. So plump and bold. I love them.

"Baby, you're my all. How was I lucky to have you?" She asked kissing my cheek and hugging me.

I laid next to her as she came closer and cuddled up to my chest. She laid her head on the top of my chest as I leaned my head down and rested it on the top of her head. She wrapped her arms around me and tangled our legs together as I felt her smooth skin touch mine. She started to kiss my jawline making me close my eyes and moan out a couple times.

"I love you," she said through ever kiss she gave me. She suddenly did the unexpected, she got on top of me and started to kiss down my neck.

Although this felt amazing, I couldn't do this. I wanted our first time to be special, and this really isn't special.

"Baby stop." I said stopping her, as she looked up and made an upset face.

"Why? Am I not sexy enough?" She said while starting to get off of me.

I stopped her as I flipped her over, so now I had control so she wouldn't leave.

"I never said you weren't sexy. I just feel that our first time should be special. I want to wait till we get married and are ready to start our family." I said kissing her.

"And how do you know I will marry you?" She asked while smirking at me. "What if I don't want to marry you?"

"Well, I believe we will get married because how can you turn down this?" I asked lifting up my shirt and showing my body off, as she bit her lip and kissed me.

"That's so true." She whispered kissing me again. I went down to her neck and bit it lightly while running my tongue around the red puffy area. I went deeper into basically making out with her neck.

As I backed away, there it was.

A hickie.

___________________________

I know I haven't updated in like

183846299263889 Years.

But, I'm back & I'm here to stay.

So from now on I will be making a QOTD.

QOTD: what is your favorite 'Journal' song?

Mine would be, 'Memphis.'

I have a plan on how to make you 'vote.'

Justin kissed you deeply making sure to get every part of it. He nibbled on your sweet spot and whispered "vote and comment if you want this to get better."

-Carolina :**