Chp~ 18: Mine Forever

♡Kaitlin's P.O.V♡

Justin and I were currently in his wardrobe room.

He was sitting on the couch, as I was in top of him kissing him lightly.

"I love you so much baby." He mumbled lightly on my lips. I smiled into his lips and chuckled.

"I love you too." I mumbled back kissing his cheek. Although I was very happy with Justin, I had a concern.

I pulled away from our kiss which made him confused.

"What's wrong, princess?" He asked furrowing his eyes.

"I know this is in the past, but what about Selena?" I asked looking down at the carpet.

He huffed a puff of air and let it out. "Selena and I weren't ever a real couple. I only dated her because Scooter wanted her to sale more albums. I never really liked her like that. She was pretty and all, but nothing compared to you." He finished off with my eyes in tears of joy.

"Baby, I didn't know, but we have to go back someday."

"I know, which is why I plan to go today, so we can resolve everything."

"I would actually like that, but please don't leave my side." I finally said kissing his moist pink lips.

He shook his head no and smiled into the kiss.

"Let's go home." He said standing up and taking my hand in his while he led us to the car.

--

I was now in front of my 'mom's' house. I really did not want to go in after what happened yesterday. Don't get me wrong I'm happy Justin's mine, but I don't want my own family hating me.

Justin came out and took my hand in his and kissed reassuring me that everything is going to be okay.

I smiled and slowly knocked on the door while I let out a breathe that I didn't even know I kept in.

The door opened revealing a broken hearted looking Selena. She had tear stains and was wearing some sweats and one of Justin's jumpers with socks.

Now I really felt bad.

"Ugh, mom the whore is here with her stupid boyfriend," Selena said meaning Justin and I.

My mom came in through the kitchen door wearing an apron meaning she was cooking with a worried face.

"Where the hell were you two? You had me worried sick for you Kaitlin," mother explained holding my arms.

"She was with Justin. You didn't see the news mom?," Selena said pulling out a magazine that was dated for today. It had a picture of Justin and I kissing at the concert.

I closed my eyes and looked down.

"Kaitlin! How could you do this to your own sister?" My mother explained looking over the captions and pictures.

I was mad with fiery. Did she not know what Selena and Cody did? I just exploded.

"Well, did you know that Selena was cheating on Justin," I waited a couple of seconds to tell her with who.

"You want to know with who?" I answered.

My mom nodded while Selena was guilty as can be.

"With Cody." I finally said letting a tear out.

"Selena that's so rude. How could you?" My mom asked Selena making her shrug and cry a little.

I walked over to Selena in a serious face, and made her get the message through.

"You had Justin. you had the most amazing person in the whole world by your side, and you lost him because all you wanted was fame. Now that I have him, you want him. Just like Cody, you want my sloppy seconds. Well guess what? Your not taking Justin, because I love him." I said seeing her look up at my words.

"I'm going to leave. Justin and I are living together now. You could keep Cody." I said leaving with Justin right behind me.

"It's okay princess, I'm here for you." I smiled and hugged him in the car.

"Your mine forever." Justin said in my ear as a whisper.

I just want to start fresh with Justin.

___________________________

If you knew how much he loves you.

I AM SO SORRY I HAVEN'T UPDATED.

School is just so busy and ugh we have the science coming up.

Hope you liked a little filler chapter.

Finally they confront Selena.

Love you guys. Remember to vote and comment for more.

-Carolina ;)