Chp~ 20: Happy Birthday :(

♡Justin's P.O.V♡

Today is finally my birthday. We have already started the tour and slowly Kaitlin is adjusting to it.

"Happy birthday baby," I turned around and saw Kaitlin inches from my face.

I smiled and kiss her lips as a thank you for the beautiful awakening.

"Thanks baby. I can't believe I'm 20," I said stretching out.

"I know, your growing up so quickly."

"Yeah, feels weird to be 20 now, but at least I get to celebrate with people I love."

"That's true, I made breakfast in the front of the bus," Kaitlin said kissing my neck making me melt.

"Alright, I'll go right out," I said standing up and putting on a shirt.

I entered the main part of the bus and sat down on the stool. I saw that there was a plate ready for me, filled with bacon, eggs, and mini pancakes.

"Awe babe, they look delicious," I said taking in a piece of bacon into my mouth

Just then, my phone started ringing from across the room. I got up and ran to it because it was a phone call, and I didn't want to miss a phone call on my birthday.

*Phone Conversation*

Justin: Hello?

Ryan: Yo what's up JB? Happy birthday man.

Justin: Thanks bro and just chilling with my baby.

Ryan: Alright, well all the boys wanted to take you out to a club to celebrate, you down?

Justin: Sounds cool, what time?

Ryan: Around 10.

Justin: Sounds good, see you around 10:00.

Ryan: Alright, peace bro.

Justin: Alright bro, bye.

*End Of Phone Conversation*

"Baby!" I yelled out calling out to my beautiful girlfriend.

"Yes?"

"We're going to club tonight at 10 so be ready," I said taking a bite of my breakfast.

She nodded while smiling at me.

How did I get so lucky?

---

♡Kaitlin's P.O.V♡

"I'm ready!" I yelled from upstairs since Justin was already downstairs on his phone.

"Come down then," he yelled back at me.

I went down the stairs, while making my heels clink by the marble floor making noticeable my entrance.

"Damn," I heard him say in a whisper.

I blushed and looked down. I wore a black sparkly long sleeve dress that hugged my curves, and my black pumps. I curled my hair at the tips and went with a wing eyeliner and clear lipstick.

"You look so good," Justin said standing up and walking over to me.

He wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed me.

"Well, your not so bad yourself," I chuckled back and kissed his cheek.

"It's 9:56 let's get going," he whispered to me while kissing my cheek.

I nodded as he got his keys and we made our way to his car.

The whole ride was very comforting with giggles and jokes.

We finally arrived, and Justin opened my car door as he took my hand and we walked in together.

The music was extremely loud with people around drinking and dancing. I saw Ryan and Chaz with Lil Za.

"Bro, you made it. Happy birthday," I saw Justin's friends come and hug him.

"Alright guys, this is my girlfriend Kaitlin," Justin said while introducing him to me.

"Hi Kaitlin, how are you?"

"I'm alright thank you for asking," I say responding to Chaz's question.

"Hey Justin, let's go get a drink," Ryan said to Justin.

Justin looked at me with an innocent look.

"Go ahead I'll be here," I said smiling at him.

It has been 30 minutes and Justin still isn't back.

I decided to look for him, just to make sure he's fine.

"Justin!" I yelled out his name a couple times with no response.

My voice was hiring because of the cold water and my yelling made it worse. I was to try one more time and that's it.

"Just-." My voice was cut off with a slow sob waning to come out of my mouth.

It was Justin kissing the last person I wanted him to kiss.

Selena.

"Justin?" I said holding my hand to my mouth just to make sure it was actually him and not another clone.

He let go of the kiss and looked at me with no emotions.

"What do you want Kaitlin?" He asked annoyed while playing with Selena's hair the way he would with mine.

"What do you mean? I'm your girlfriend." I said behind tears.

"No your not, Selena is my girlfriend. Besides your ugly and fat. Why would I like you?" He said with a sort of bad tone in his mouth.

"Okay," I said simply and left the club while crying with paparazzi surrounding me.

I ordered a cab ignoring all their rude questions.

The cab drove me to Justin's bus, so I can get all my stuff.

I packed all my belongings and took the cab to a hotel near by.

I guess all things are just not meant to be.

___________________________

I'm broken into two and no one can help.

I was suppose to post this on Saturday, but I totally forgot to finish it.

I think I'm going to update every Saturday and maybe Thursday.

Love you all and please give me some feedback.

-Carolina :)