Chp~ 8: How Could You?

♡Kaitlin's P.O.V♡

I cried, and cried, and cried.

How could Cody do this?

After about an hour of being in the park with Justin crying my eyes out, we agreed to go home.

We were on the way to the house while I looked out the window from the window.

"What you thinking about?" Justin asked me as he never took his eyes away from the rode.

"I don't know. I think I'm going to run away." I said only looking out the window.

"You aren't running away, and if you are I'm taking you with me." He said as we stopped in front of the house.

I sighed deeply and got out the car.

Justin followed and put his hand around my waist to make me feel protected.

"It's okay." He said in a whisper.

I nodded and opened the door to see it empty.

Or so I thought.

"Babe!" I heard a high squeaky voice to see Selena wearing a tight black dress with super high heels.

She wrapped her arms around Justin, but only to have them removed.

"We need to talk." He told her as she nodded and they headed upstairs.

I made my way to my room and looked around my room.

I started to think about Cody. How we met. When we first kissed. About ho-

I was cut off by hearing screaming coming from Selena's room.

"I didn't cheat!" I heard Selena yell.

"Stop lying. Poor Kaitlin had to see a horrible text from Cody saying he loves you and I'm suppose to believe your not cheating? We are done." Then I heard a loud bang from the door, and my door soon opened.

"Let's go." He said in a broken voice making me nod and get in his car.

We entered his car and he looked in the verge of tears.

"It's okay. I'm here. Let's go to your house in Calabasas." I said making him nod and start driving.

I heard a sniff from him causing me to look at him and saw him in tears.

I put my hand on his thigh and rubbed it making a fake smile at me.

"Everything's gonna be alright." I said in a mimic voice from his song.

He laughed and smiled at me.

"I like Kaitlin."

"I like you too Justin."

___________________________

We are all like dominos. We fall for someone, but they fall for someone else.

I know it's like FOREVER since I updated, but I'm here.

Thinking about making a new book.

Get ready.

- Carolina :)