Chp~ 29: Hospital

♡Kaitlin's P.O.V♡

Did Justin really just ask me that? I really don't know what to say to him. We have our ups and downs, but he cheated on me. I assure you, if I would have done that, he would have never forgiven me. He would have kicked me off the tour and made me go back to my stupid 'family.'

"I don't know Justin, I feel very confused right now, mostly because of the tweets. Are you and Selena actually getting together on a date? If so, I think it would be better if we keep our times to ourselves and if god wants us together, than so it will be," I answered back to him as I looked down and to the side, but not to his eyes.

He sighed loudly and came closer to me as he kissed my cheek. "I love you so much Kaitlin. I don't want Selena, but Scooter made me do it," he said as he came closer to me.

I was so confused. What did he mean 'Scooter made me do it?' Did Scooter make him cheat on me?

"Justin? Did Scooter make you go out with Yvonna?" I asked as I was taken back.

He nodded and sniffed up his nose as he cleaned his eyes. "Than, why are feeling bad if he made you?" I was even more confused. I'm sure not even Einstein could answer these questions.

"Because he just made me go out to the club with her, not have sex with her. I pushed my self to sex and what's even sadder, I told you to wait to be special, yet I couldn't wait," he cried harder as if someone special to him had died.

"I'm such an idiot. I did one thing because I couldn't keep my fucken penis to myself and I ruined everything. I'm so sorry Kaitlin, but please take me back. I need you in my life. I don't want to wake up knowing you're not next to me and waking me up with your kisses," he sniffed again and held onto me tightly, like he was afraid to let me go.

"I don't know Justin. You have to believe me when I say I love you-"

"If you love me, than stay with me and forgive me," Justin cut me off and pleaded for my forgiveness. Little did he know, that it doesn't work like that anymore.

"Justin, I think we should stay our distances just for a while. You should talk to Scooter and maybe we should continue the tour like friends," I said looking down and then back up to him.

He nodded and sniffed again. I felt really bad, so I went back for another hug and kissed his cheek.

"Just remember, I still love you Justin."

"I love you too Kaitlin," Justin finally said as I grabbed his hand and led him to our tour bus.

"I want to cuddle with you," I told him as he nodded and smiled at me as I took off my sweatshirt and left my tank top on and cuddled up to my blanket. Justin walked over to the bed and laid down on the other side of the bed. He took off his shirt and wrapped his arm around my waist as he kissed my cheek and fell asleep as did I.

**

"You guys ready for the next dance?" Nick asked while he searched for the next song on his Mac Laptop.

We all nodded as Justin sat on the corner with Dj Tay James making a new remix to fix all his songs at the end of the concert.

Nick played the next song as we all got in order and stood where we had to.

He clapped to the beat as my eyes were on Justin's as his were on me. I smiled towards him and looked down as did he. I was really in love with Justin, but I knew I wanted to take a a break for a while.

All the dancers and I were dancing as was Nick, but were interrupted by a similar hearing that I used to hear growing up.

Hi baby," Selena greeted Justin as she kissed his cheek and he smiled. Did he really just give her a real smile? I looked down once again and bit my lip. I felt a really bad presence. I looked up and everybody's eyes were on me. I friend Elyssandra looked at me with sad eyes as I shook my head 'no' and nodded to continue dancing.