Chp~ 25: Date Night

♡Kaitlin's P.O.V♡

I started to get ready for Justin and I's date. I wore a purple tight dress that was sleeveless and my black diamond heels.

I curled my hair and did a winged eye liner make up with his favorite flavor of lip gloss.

My curiosity won the best of me, and looked at the clock to see that it was 7:34. I couldn't wait to go on our date.

I put on my jewelry and some perfume to finally complete my look that took about 2 hours or so.

Finally I heard the bedroom door knock as that meant that Justin was probably already here. I ran out and fixed my dress making sure it doesn't rise up.

There he was.

He wore a black suit with his hair nicely combed, and his black Supras.

Typical.

I admired him up and down as I saw that he looked perfect. Nothing out of place. It felt so perfect.

"Wow, you look beautiful," he said as he also admired me, but it felt more like eye-raping.

"Thank baby, you do too," I answered back.

"Ready to go on our date?" Justin asked me as he led me down the tour bus and into a black limo.

"Are you serious? A limo?" I asked as I thought this was just too much for one date. It's not like he's going to propose, atleast I hope not. Atleast not yet.

"Yeah, I want every one of our dates, to be special."

"Just being with you makes it special." I answered back as I kissed his cheek and entered the limo with him.

Once we arrived, he opened my door and walked me out as we made our way inside the restaurant. The podium gentleman asked for our name, as Justin responded with 'Bieber.'

He led is to our table as it was outside in the clear blue sky.

"You didn't have to do this," I said as I took a small sip of my apple cider. (I'm still young you know)

"Yes I did, you're my everything Kaitlin. You deserve everything," he answered as he also took a sip of his apple cider.

"Hello, welcome to Olive Garden. What can I get you guys?" A nice lady asked as she took out her notepad and pen.

"I would like the 'Chicken Alfredo' please," I said as I closed my menu and put it on the edge of the table.

"I would like the 'Spaghetti and Meatballs' please," Justin requested as the lady wrote that down and took both our menus.

"So, looks like you have sound check on Monday, and I have rehearsals on Tuesday," I said as I took another sip of my apple cider.

He nodded and sighed.

He looked tired and stressed out. I feel upset that he barley has time to chill, but this is what he loves to do. And honestly, I'm happy that he's doing what he loves.

"Baby, you should take a chill tomorrow. Just hang out at home and have a lazy day with me," I suggested as I saw a bit of hope light up into his face.

"That sounds like fun, but I have stage auditions tomorrow," He said as I was confused on what the heck that was.

"What is that?"

"It's where Scooter and I decide on what stage props we will be using and what kind of stage effects will we use."

"Why can't Scooter just pick that out for you?"

"Because, last time we did that for the 'My World Tour,' and some props ended up not working and some didn't come in on time."

"Well, don't stress out. I'll probably hang out with my phone on twitter." I said as I smiled at him.

After we ate, he paid and the limo drove us to the beach.

The beach was gorgeous. So beautiful and relaxing. The waves crashing on each other and the sky to make it look gorgeous.

I sat down on a bench near by where the entrance was, and I took off my heels. I hanged them from my fingertips on my right hand and lifted my dress a bit.

I took Justin's hand in mine as he led me down a little step and we began our beach walk.

"This is nice, thank you so much for this Justin," I said and kissed his cheek.

He blushed and responded," anything for you, I would do anything to please you baby girl."

"Just being with you makes me feel important and special."

"Good, because that's what I feel too."

"Awe babe, I love you," I announced as it was true. I actually did love Justin. I loved him more than I ever loved anyone.

"I love you Kaitlin," he said as he leaned in and kissed me on my lips.

His sweet plump warm lips kissing me with all the passion in the world, as if it was the last time, we will ever see each other.

He finally released from the kissing, making me miss his kisses.

"Wow, that was amazing," I said out of breathe.

"Yeah, it was," he responded while looking down and blushing.

We sat down on the warm sand as I leaned on his shoulder, and he put his hand around my shoulder.

"LA has nice beaches," I said, admiring the beautiful beach.

"It is, especially this one," he said as he laughed at my comment.

"What beach is this?" I asked as I wondered which of 100's was this beach.

"This beach, is Venice beach," he said with confidence.

___________________________

DRAMA ON THE WAY!!

Get ready, because drama is on it's way.

Do you guys want me to upload the next chapter today?

Anyways, Happy Mothers Day. I hope you all give your mother a warm hug and an 'I Love You.'

QOTD: Since when have you been a belieber?

AOTD: I've been a belieber since '09, which is when I was 8 years old.

Justin kissed down your body, making sure to get every spot he could. He got to your heat and blew air into your warm sex, which made you squirm. You pushed his head further as you were close to your high, but he stopped. "You want more? Then 'vote' and 'comment.'

-Carolina :)