Chp~40: All One Big Dream

♡Kaitlin's P.O.V♡

I can't believe. I still won't believe it. After I am finally going to become Mrs. Bieber.

"Babe!" I yelled out to him. He was in the kitchen making some dinner for Emma and I.

"Yes fiancé?" He said while chuckling at his own statement.

"Is it almost ready?"

"You can't rush perfection princess."

"Yeah you can. Just turn the heat on high" I said as we both chuckled and Emma laid asleep on my arm.

He came back from the kitchen with some ravioli and spinach dip.

"Here you go," he said while placing it on the table.

"Wow babe. Fancy much?"

"Just want to show you how much I love you." He said and kissed me.

I began to eat my food as I left Emma on the couch with a blanket.

"When are we going to start planning the wedding?" I asked as I dipped a chip into the delicious dip he made.

He put some ravioli into his mouth and swallowed it. "Whenever you want. If you want to start now, that's fine."

"Well I for sure want a wedding in a salon. Not the beach, because then I won't be able to wear some nice heels." I said as we both laughed quietly to not wake up Emma.

"How bout a purple themed wedding? Like flowers as centerpiece with purple roses and purple mats?" He suggested as I nodded my head and smiled.

"I want a mermaid dress. Like the ones that are tight on top, but loose on the bottom." I said and he gave me a smirk.

"Will it be easy to take off though?" He chuckled and made me laugh.

I looked at him smiling and gave him a small kiss. "I'll help you out babe." He smiled back into the kiss and ate his ravioli.

"You know, after what Selena did to you, I felt like I lost you." Justin stated as he just looked at me.

"About the whole kidnapping?" I asked as I wiped the corner of my lip.

"I felt like that was it. When I got called saying you were on the hospital, my world just came clashing down." He tried to talk while he let a couple tears fall. I stood up and say on his lap as I let his head fall into my chest.

"You'll never loose me. I'm still here aren't I? Plus, if I would have left, I'll still watch over you from above." He brought his head up and gave him a powerful kiss. He kissed down to my jawline and then my neck. He nibbled a couple places, until he finally found my sweet spot.

"Mmmm-Justin," I let out a moan which I guess encouraged him because he got pretty wild.

"Emma's here," as soon as I said that, he stopped kissing and just hugged me.

"I love you Kaitlin." He kissed my cheek and smiled.

"I love you Justin." I said back and cuddled into his arms.

____________________________

LAST CHAPTER AFTER THIS ONE. 😭😭

can't believe I started writing just for fun and you guys made it all possible. 😻😻

I know I haven't updated but here I go again. I love you guys so much 😘😘😘😘

-Carolina :)