Chp~ 19: Come With Me?

♡Justin's P.O.V♡

Kaitlin and I are currently at home cuddling on the couch. I'm so proud of her being able to stand up and state the facts about Selena and her using my fame.

"I'm so proud of you. I've never knew you had it in you," I said kissing her on the cheek after.

She smiled and kissed me on my lips. Oh what those lips do to me. I kissed her more passionately and licked her bottom lip for access. She gladly accepted and we fought tongues. I knew I wasn't ready and she wasn't either.

I pulled away and kissed her once more with a peck, causing her to smile and hide in the crook of my neck.

"I love you so much," she said kissing my neck making me melt.

I smiled and check my watch to see what time it was. It read 9:37 PM.

"Let's go to bed. I have a concert

tomorrow and I really want you there," I commented kissing the top of her head.

She nodded and stood up taking my hand leading me to our bed.

She lay on the right while I lay on the left.

She took off her clothes and wore one of my oversized t-shirts. I put on my sweatpants and slept without a shirt.

I cuddled with her while bringing her closer to me if possible. I wrapped my arms around her waist and kissed her cheek.

---

♡Kaitlin's P.O.V♡

I woke up with Justin's arms around me. I've never felt so safe in my whole life. It felt like nothing can hurt me.

I shook Justin lightly to wake him up. He is so hard to wake up. I shook him again, but nothing moved.

"Baby," I whispered in his ear softly while kissing his lobe.

"Mmm," he moaned out as he still was asleep.

I got on top of him and kissed him on the lips. I saw him open his eyes and embrace me into a tight hug.

"Finally," I say after he wakes up. He replied with a giggle and smiled.

"You have a concert today?" I asked playing with the bottom of his shirt. He nodded and kissed me again.

"Let's get dressed, and get out." He said kissing my cheek and standing up with me.

I dressed into some jeans with my crop top and black converse. Justin put on his black jeans and red shirt, with his black SnapBack and red Surpas.

We walked out together and made our way to a quick walk through mall.

He opened the door for me, and held my hand in his. Our fingers intertwined together perfectly while I smiled.

They were only a few paparazzi, so I couldn't complain. I wouldn't complain about being with Justin.

"Hey Justin, what's up?" A nice paparazzi asked while taking a picture of Justin.

"I'm good, and you?" Justin asked back while fixing his shirt.

"I'm alright, who's this?"

"This is Kaitlin, my girlfriend." Justin responded kissing me. I saw a flash and smiled.

"She's gorgeous bro. Keep her forever man." The sweet paparazzi said giving Justin a bro handshake.

The paparazzi soon left, leaving Justin and I together. "He was so nice," I said looking down at my shoes to make sure they had no stains.

"Yeah, I bet you tomorrow we will be all over the news." He said kissing my cheek.

I smiled and walked to a near by bench while I sat down. Justin sat next to me and uo his arm around me.

"I have something to ask you." Justin said nervously. I could tell because he couldn't look at me in my eyes.

"What happened?" I asked looking at him.

"Will you come in tour with me?"

"I would love to." I said kissing his cheek.

"A whole year with you, that's what I needed." He whispered in my ear making me blush.

___________________________

My love for you, will only grow.

Yes! I'm back finally. I was off for so long, because I was working on my science fair project, which I finally finished.

Comment if you went the next part.

-Carolina :)