Chp~ 10: Morning Buisness

♡Justin's P.O.V♡

I was awake to Kaitlin in my arms and the sun shining.

I got up easily and made my way to the kitchen.

I decided on making eggs, bacon, and pancakes.

I grabbed the pots and pans and started cooking breakfast for Kaitlin and I.

After I was done, I heard some noise coming from the room, it was probably Kaitlin.

"Good morning, again," Kaitlin said in a sweet giggle.

I chuckled and replied back with a 'Good morning.'

"Mmm you made all this for me?" She said in a teasing mood.

"Yup, and for me too." I said as I brought a plate for both of us to the table.

She sat down across from me and started eating.

I saw her face, which was enjoying every food she ate.

"You're a good cook." She said as she smiled and ate more.

"So, how about we go out to the mall and go to the pet store and buy you a pet." She offered as she finished and washed her plate.

I nodded and washed my plate.

"Oh crap! I don't have clothes." She said in a sad tone.

"Where your shorts and I'll let you borrow a jumper. We will buy more clothes at the mall." I said as we walked inside into the room.

I changed into black skinny jeans and a white v-neck with my leather jacket and white supras.

I combed my hair up to my style and sprayed some cologne on.

I walked out and saw Kaitlin wearing her cute booty shorts and my jumper.

She looked really pretty.

"Ready?" She said as she snapped me out of my thoughts.

"What, oh yeah, let's go." I said as I blushed lightly and made my way downstairs with her.

I got my keys and got in the car, on our way to the mall.

"You know Christmas is coming in like 3 days." She said as she put her phone down after being on Instagram.

"I know, how about we do some Christmas shopping and head to Canada with my family. They invited me, but I never responded to them." I said as we stopped at a stop light.

"Okay, let's see what I'm going to get you?" She said in a teasing mode.

My Christmas might end up really well.

___________________________

We fall in love, but never fall for the right people.

Hey guys, yes I wrote another one.

Might write more today at night.

Vote and comment for more ;)

- Carolina :)