Chapter 6 (Lemon)

Start from the beginning

Glynda: " Ryan cut off Velvet ears and he get no penalty!!"

Ozpin: " Velvet is fine her ears are back."

Glynda rub her temple in frustration before going back to her work she knew she can't win against Ozpin. Suddenly the door open to reveal Jenny and Jame ironwood and Ozpin sister Ozmina.

Ironwood: " We have fix the tape recorder but."

Glynda: " What wrong?"

Jenny: " The tape that Ryan found are about 20 years olds. We believed that some of these tape started a year before the Prince's Birth."

Ironwood: " Salem is a slut."

Ozpin: " Which one is dated 19 years ago?"

Ozmina putted in that tape in the recorder and put it down so they could hear it.

*Recording Starts*

Kirn: " I am Professor Kirn Pure."

Ozpin: " Kirn I hope you still alive."

Kirn: " upon the threat of the grimm's in Remnants we need to destroy them. But what if we were able to control them ourselves."

Glynda: " He crazy!"

Kirn: " I have made the Ultimate life form. The Project name is Pureblood. But Salem call her child -BRZZT- what a stupid name."

Jenny: " The tape is old we might not get the information we need."

Kirn: " -BZZZRT- is supposed to be the first Pureblood Grimm. However I couldn't just make him pureblooded grimm. No that would risk Salem's finding him easily. -BZZZRT- is a Multiple specie. He has Salem's DNA cell inside of him and a dragon Faunus blood cell. If I had left it at that he will never obey us. I decided to add my DNA cell in him too. So technically He is Salem and mine child."

Ozmina: " This is sounding like Genetic modifying."

Kirn: " I look at the small black and white goo with red eyes. He will obey us he doesn't have a choice. But I always wanted a son Lizabeth and I will raise him when he fully ready."

* Recording ends*

Ozpin: " Jame the other recording!"

Ironwood: " That was the only one we fixed so far."

Ozpin: " Someone is trying so hard to make sure we don't find his name."

As they were thinking about it a small female was outside looking at them before disappearing leaving only lilies.

-Y/N POV-

After a few hours Y/N got off the bullhead and walked away from it. When he knew that he was far away from it he went to the hideout that Cinder and the other were. As he entered the hideout.

No words could explain what he saw and heard.

Cinder: " NEO GIVE IT NOW!!!"

Neo ran away from Cinder with Emerald and Roma on her tail. Mercury was sitting on the dust crate watching while having popcorn.