Who is Ace's father?

Note: (Y/n) is still wearing shorts like the boys. (Which I question why, but oh well.) She wears a black long sleeve shirt and a (f/c) jacket.

Winter finally came, the snow covered the mountains. Now four children were out hunting some meat for today's dinner. Ace and Sabo were chasing the danpa as Luffy and (Y/n) were waiting for them to corner the beast. They could see the danpa running towards the corner.

"Luffy! (Y/n)! You're up!" Sabo signaled. "Hello, food." Luffy smirked at the Danpa. "Let's go, Luffy!" (Y/n) yells as they leaped towards the beast.

The danpa tried to find another way out, but it looked behind itself and saw it was trapped.(Y/n) was sliding down steadily, but Luffy wasn't so much. The two of them made it to the ground and struck at the danpa. On the floor, the beast tried to get up, but it collapsed on the floor.

"We got him! You see that!" Luffy cheered. "That was awesome!" (Y/n) gave him a side hug. "Wow! Nice one Luffy and (Y/n)!" Sabo congratulated. "Alright that's two in one day! We're going to have a ton of danpa soup tonight." Ace said as Sabo nods.

Luffy and (Y/n) continued to cheer, but stopped when Sabo warned them. Standing behind them was the giant tiger. The tiger glares down at the meat that the four children just hunted down. (Y/n) and Luffy frozen in fear from the sight of the large beast.

"It just wants the danpa, guys! Get away from there!" Sabo yells. Still, Luffy and (Y/n) couldn't move as the tiger leaps in front of them. "(Y/n) and I never hunted anything so big! This one's is special to me! Go get your own food!" Luffy screams. (Y/n) grabbed his shoulders. "Luffy, lets go! He's too big! We could always find another one!" Luffy continues to fight back. "No! I said this one is special! Get away, cat!"

The tiger ignores them and swaps them away. Sabo and Ace gasped as (Y/n) and Luffy collapsed on the snow. They got up and saw that tiger read about to eat the danpa. Luffy decide to fight back with the tiger again, but he was swapped away again. (Y/n), Ace, and Sabo gasped at Luffy. Before he would attack again; Ace, Sabo, and (Y/n) quickly grabbed him and ran away from the tiger before it could get them.

Later, the four children were walking through the bridge back to their hideout, but Luffy stopped as he lefts out a sigh of frustration. "Sorry about the danpa, Luffy. I'm upset about too since it was our first big kill." (Y/n) said. "He'll get over it, which is something we couldn't say if we'd got eaten." Ace spoke. "Yeah, but that tiger cheated! He can't steal from me! I got to teach him a lesson!" Luffy pounced on the bridge. This caused the bridge to shake. "Woah! If you want to die so badly, then take us with you!" Ace yelled. Luffy grew a smile on his face and began to pounce some more. The bridge shook more as he was laughing. "Luffy! Stop it!" (Y/n) pleads. "This isn't funny!" Sabo adds.

Suddenly, the floor that Luffy was standing on came lose and Luffy was slipping. Reacting fast, (Y/n), Ace, and Sabo dropped their food and went straight to Luffy. Before he could fall, (Y/n) grabs Luffy on time as Sabo and Ace held on to her legs to keep them from falling. "Hurry, guys! Pull us up, I can feel him slipping!" (Y/n) groans as she tries to hold onto Luffy. Sabo and Ace quickly pulled them up as Luffy had a huge grin on his face. "Sorry." Luffy laughed.

The four children made it back to their hideout without anymore trouble.

"Well, today sucked. Lets go to bed and hope tomorrow is better." Sabo suggested.

"You mean going to bed makes it bedder?" Luffy joked. "Ah! I'm hungry!"

"Whose fault is that!?"Ace punched Luffy.

"Luffy, I was this close on breaking that promise I made to my dad about you." (Y/n) grumbles.

Luffy fell asleep right away as others continued to talk. "What Luffy did at the bridge was pretty reckless, but I can see why he's upset." (Y/n) spoke. "Yeah, you and him did pretty good out there today." Sabo supports. "Yeah, except for the part that he almost got eaten by a giant tiger." Ace said. "I bet you would do the same thing, Ace." (Y/n) smiled. "Whatever, goodnight." Ace said as everyone lets out a yawn. Luffy suddenly woke up as the others looked at him confusedly. They all laid back down as they remembered their events from earlier. Luffy began to laugh softly as he cover himself with his blanket. "Having big brothers and a big sister are so cool. I hope one day they'll join my crew." Luffy then began to him having his sibling on his crew as they defeated their pirate rivals.