Gray Terminal

The next day, Luffy and (Y/n) tried to follow Ace and be friends with him. Whenever he sees them he would run away from them. Once (Y/n) and Luffy go close to Ace, he would set traps for them; such as rockslides, alligator infested waters, falling from a hill. Ace did everything he could get them off his trail. Days went by as they tried to be friends with him. Either rain, wind, or sun Ace would run while  Luffy and (Y/N) chase. 

One raining day, Luffy and (Y/n) lost Ace, but he was hiding in some bushes on top of a hill as he watched them search for him. Suddenly, a huge tiger came out of nowhere and roared at Luffy and (Y/n). Ace saw this and yelled in his head for them to run, but they couldn't. (Y/n) and Luffy were petrified with fear. Just when they thought they would be eaten alive, a large bear came out of nowhere and growls at the large tiger. As the tiger was distracted, (Y/n) grabs Luffy's arm and ran away from the large beasts. Once they were gone, Ace stood up and secretly glad they were alright. (Y/n) and Luffy ran as fast as they could until they knew they were safe. They collapsed to the ground from exhaustion. As they panted, they smiled and laughed out a breathless laughed, looking at the sky. 

3 months have gone by as they continued to follow Ace. Even though they were covered with some cuts and bruises, Luffy and (Y/n) still haven't given up on trying to be friends with Ace. 

As they continued to walk, they noticed a bright light in their path, meaning it's the end of the forest. They ran towards the forest's exit and stared in awe at the new placed they discovered. 

Gray Terminal. 

"Woah." (Y/n) stared. "What is this place?" Luffy asked. "I don't know, but let's go check it out." (Y/n) walked as Luffy followed her. 

"Hey, Ace!" Luffy called out. No response. 

"Ace are you here!?" (Y/n) yelled. Still no response. 

They continued to explore Gray Terminal, but they mostly found trash and other junk. Luffy saw a hole in a wall of junk. He stuck his head inside. "I wonder where he went." 

"Luffy, get out of there before you get stuck."(Y/n) pulled Luffy out of the hole and caused them to tumble down. 

(Y/n) and Luffy kept on calling out to Ace, but they still couldn't find him. As they were walking, they noticed some people going through some trash. 

"I wonder what they're looking for." (Y/n) spoke. 

A man was minding his own business as he was walking along when he suddenly stopped. He stared at Luffy and (Y/n). "Hey move it, you brats." (Y/n) and Luffy stared at him confusedly. The man pulls out a knife at them. "What is your problem. You want some of this?" 

"He went that way!" A voiced shouted. This caused the strange man to flee. 

"That was weird." (Y/n) scratched her head. "Let's go fine, Ace." Luffy said as (Y/n) nods. 

They hopped over the pile of junk that was in their path as they spent tirelessly looking for Ace, They searched and search, but they still couldn't find him. Luffy climb onto of the pile of trash as he tried to get a better view of his surrounds. Suddenly he spotted something, well someone familiar. He gasped when he realized that it was Ace. He was running into another forest. Luffy laughed when he finally found him. 

"(Y/n)! I found him!" Luffy points at the direction Ace went. "Good work, Luffy. Now let's go follow him." (Y/n) patted his head. 

Luffy and (Y/n) run into the forest. It didn't take long to find him. They found Ace on top of a tree with another boy. Same age as him and (Y/n). The boy was wearing some fancy clothes with a top hat and goggles. He also had a missing tooth and blonde hair. (Y/n) and Puffy heard them say everything; about getting a pirate ship, pirates savings, and sail around the world. 

"So how much is a ship anyway. I want a good one and it seems like we're pretty rich." The boy spoke. "Yeah, it could take ten million. Maybe even more. We shouldn't rush it." Ace explained. 

"Did you say ship!?" Luffy's screams startled the boys. "You're gonna be pirates and you've got hidden treasure already! (Y/n) and I are going to be pirates too!" 

"He's right about that! We're going to be pirates!" (Y/n) grins. 

They boys glared at them. They nodded towards each other as they climbed down quickly. They ran towards them. (Y/N) steps out of the way as they punched Luffy on his head. "SHUT UP!!!"