Fight together

"You can't beat me!" Ace spat.

"Yes, I can!" (Y/n) barked.

Ace and (Y/n) have been arguing all day about who's stronger, him or her. They're foreheads were pressed against each other as they glared.

"I think (Y/n) is strong." Luffy raised his hand. "Awww. Thank you, Luffy." (Y/n) hugged him.

Ace crossed his arms as he race was red from jealousy. "You're just saying that because you two known each other longer." Ace points at Sabo. "Sabo, who do you think is stronger, me or (Y/n)?"

Sabo hums as he thought for a moment. "I'd say it would be you, Ace."

"Ha! I told you!" Ace laughed.

"It was a tie, you stupid freckled idiot." (Y/n) mumbles.

"What did you call me  you stupid red-hair girly!?"

"You heard me!"

"That's it!"

Ace tackled (Y/n) down to the ground as they both rolled around as they tried to pin and swear at each other down. Sabo and Luffy watched as sweat drops appeared on their head. Enough with rolling around in the dirt, (Y/n) grabs a hold of Ace arms and pins him down with his face pressed against the ground.

"Strike one for you!" (Y/n) smirked. "Hey, no fair! Let me up!" Ace demands. (Y/n) shrugs her shoulders and gets off of Ace. When her back was turn, Ace pounces on her again. Instead of angry grunts and swearing, they were laughing. (Y/n) did the same trick and pinned Ace down. "Strike two!" (Y/n) giggles. She gets off him again and Ace tackles her one more time. Not a surprise when (Y/n) pinned him down, again. "Strike three! I win!"

"How does that count as a win?" Ace questioned. "Because I pinned you down three time in a row already."(Y/n) answered. She rises up and offers her hand out to Ace. He gladly accepts her help. Luffy runs up to them with stars in his eyes. "That was so cool, (Y/n)!" Sabo runs up to join them. "Yeah! Where did you learn that?"

(Y/n) shrugged her shoulders. "I was raised on my dad's pirate ship for 10 years, so I guess I've learned a few things from the crew." Ace smiled at her. "Well, I guess that was pretty impressive."

(Y/n) blushed at him and returns the smile. Her smile caused Ace to blush too. Sabo and Luffy began to snicker at them. "What are you two laughing at?" Ace glared at them.

Sabo tried to hold in his laugh. "Nothing."

"Except that you two like each other!" Luffy blurted out.

"Ewww! No, we don't!" Ace and (Y/n) turned more red from embarrassment. They looked at each other and quickly turned their faces away from each other. Sabo and Luffy continued to laugh at them.

Later that day, the four of them were in the woods hunting another crocodile for dinner. Watched from above as it walks out of the river. They leaped in front of the beast. Once it spotted them, it roars at them. They'll charged at the creature and attacked. Less than 30 minutes they killed the creature and carried their dinner back to the bandit house.

Once they made it back to the bandit house, everyone began to fight for the large piece of meat. Everything was in totally chaos. (Y/n) was only ate four piece of large meat and walked away. Ace, Sabo, and Luffy looked at each other and went after (Y/n). They spotted her sitting by a tree, they could hear a faint hum coming from her.