Fire in Gray Terminal

"Huht!? We're blowing up Gray Terminal!?" Ace questioned. "But, why the hell would you want to do that!?"

"Not so loud! We got to keep quiet about this. If anyone finds out, it won't work out." Bluejam told. "You really are a meanie! I knew that we shouldn't have trusted you!" Luffy continued to ranted about how Bluejam was nothing but a jerk and that they need to warn everyone before someone gets hurt. Bluejam wasn't going to have any of that. He ordered his men to grab the kids and to shut them up. Three pirates did what they were told and grabbed the three children.

"I'm just following orders. Same as you." Bluejam said. Ace and (Y/n) were in shock about Bluejam taking orders from someone else. "In case you didn't guess, all those boxes you've been  carrying around are filled with explosives." Bluejam turns towards the three kids. "You get it? Nothing will survive that fire and no one."

The three children were in shock from what they are hearing. Bluejam and his crew meant to kill everyone in Gray Terminal. "Bluejam, you can't do that. There's a lot of people living here!" (Y/n) told. Bluejam laughs at them. "Since when do you brats give a damn about other people? Now that you know about the grand plan, you're stuck here. We can't risk letting you go. Sorry." It was a lie, he wasn't sorry that he will have to leave Ace, (Y/n), and Luffy. "Actually, there's something I've been meaning to ask you kids. So tell me, is it true that you brats are hiding treasure around here?"

Ace, (Y/n), and Luffy refused to give him an answer. They continued to glare that the pirate captain. Knowing that he will not get an answer from them, Bluejam order his men to tie them up and leave them. Bluejam and his crew carried out their plan as they shot everyone box filled with explosives to start the fire. Everyone from Edge town from High town could see that fire grow. Dadan and her bandits were able to see how huge the fire began to grow. Everyone who lived in Gray Terminal tried to find a way out, but when they tried to enter inside Edge town, the guards refused to let them in. They had no where to run, everyone began to panic. As for the three children, the fire was beginning to surround them. Ace tried to find something to cut the rope as Luffy and (Y/n) struggled to get free. (Y/n) finally realized something. Her dagger! She told Ace to reach for her dagger so he could cut the ropes. Ace struggled to get the dagger from (Y/n)'s shorts, she moved closer to him so he could get the dagger. Finally, he was able to reach for her dagger and begins to cut the rope.

"Hurry, Ace!!! The fire is getting closer!!!" (Y/N) coughs from the smoke. "I'm going as fast as I can!!" Ace continued to cut the rope. Luffy continues to cry in panic from the fire. "Ace!!! (Y/n)!!! It's hot here!!! I think I'm going to melt!!!"

Ace was able to cut the rope off of them. They were free! "You're not, Luffy!" (Y/n) tried to calm Luffy down. "Damn! Why did Bluejam rope up in this mess ?!" Ace untangles himself from the rope. Luffy continues to cry on the floor thinking that they will die in the fire. (Y/n) still tried to calm him down. "We can't get away!!! I don't want to die!!" Luffy cried some more. "If you don't stop complaining, I'll kill you!!" Ace threaten. Luffy stopped his crying quickly. "It's not that hot!" Seeing Luffy stop really surprised (Y/n). The three of them quickly grabbed their weapons and ran out from the fire. Luffy kept of thinking negative that they might die in the fire, but he kept thinking positively that they will be fine. He kept arguing back and forth with himself. "Don't worry, Luffy! The three of us will get out of here!" (Y/n) told Luffy.

The fire continued to grow and grow larger and larger. Ace, (Y/n), and Luffy tried to find a way out of Gray Terminal, but they couldn't find a way out. "Keep running, (Y/n), Luffy! Don't look back." Ace encouraged as he lead the way. (Y/n) and Luffy followed Ace as they escape the fire that leave injured them. Everywhere around them, the fire kept on blocking their path. They had to stop running when a pile of rubble that was one fire nearly fell on Ace.