Pledge of Sister/Brotherhood

The next day in the forest, Ace, Luffy, Sabo, and (Y/n) were having their own battle session to try to get stronger each day. Right now, Luffy is battling Ace. "Here I go! Gum-Gum pistol!" Luffy attempts to hit Ace, but he misses. He hits a tree by mistake and his fist collides to his cheek. Ace sighed as he charges at Luffy. "Give it a rest already. Why do your moves suck so much!" He kicks Luffy in the face. 

"Thats one point for Ace." (Y/n) said as Sabo writes it down. 

Next it was Sabo and Ace. Luffy and (Y/n) watched in amazement on how strong the two boys are. They were evenly matched,  but (Y/n) could see that Ace was a bit stronger than Sabo. "Looks like two points for me!" Ace defeats Sabo. "My turn to go against Ace!" (Y/n) exclaims. They walked into the center as they readied themselves. "You should give it up, (Y/n)." Ace told. (Y/n) smirked. "I'm going to beat you, Ace." They ran towards each other say they begin to attack each other. (Y/n) would try to kick or punch Ace as he was able to block her attacks. They were both evenly matched. No matter how they fight it was a straight up tie. 

'I can't lose. Not even to a girl. Sorry, (Y/n) it's nothing personal.' Ace thought. 

'I need to grow stronger. As much as I want to win. Sorry, Ace, but I'm winning.' (Y/n) said in her mind.

(Y/n) charges at Ace ready to strike a punch. Before she could hit him, Ace grabbed her arm. Her eyes widened in fear as he smirked at her. "Looks like I win this round!" He threw her out of the ring. She groans in pain from the impact. "Damn it! I nearly had him." 

Ace walked up to her and offered her his hand. "Need a hand?" (Y/n) smiled as she gladly accepted help. "Thanks, Ace." 

"It's always so close when they fight! Sabo! You and me, lets do this!" Luffy yelled. 

Luffy waited for Sabo as he charges at him. "Last chance to tun back! This is gonna hurt you know!" Sabo warned. Luffy laughed as he stretched his fingers. "Gum-Gum Shield!" 

Of course, Sabo didn't run into the rubber shield instead he grabs Luffy fingers, pulls on them, and let go of them which caused Luffy to fall back and roll on a tree. Ace, Sabo, and (Y/n) didn't act surprised when Luffy lost again. 

"Next round is you and me, (Y/n)." Sabo said as (Y/n) nods. They stood on the opposite sides of the field. They both charged at each other, once they were close to each other, they kicked and punch or even tried to block their attacks. 

"You better quit now, (Y/n). 'Cause I'm going to win." Sabo proclaimed. "Ha! You wished." (Y/n) laughed. Sabo was about to attack her, but she stepped out of his way and tripped him. She grabs him by the back of his jacket and throws him away from her. "Thats another point for me." (Y/n) grins. 

"So cool! (Y/n), it's you and me!" Luffy cheers. 

(Y/n) stood on the other side of the field as Luffy was running at her. "Gum-Gum Pistol!" Luffy used his Gum-Gum power and of course it didn't work. (Y/n) moved her head just in time. she grabbed Luffy by the arm and kicks him away from her. He bounces off the floor and crashes into another tree. 

"Just give it up with the rubber crap." Ace sighed. "Or atlas learn how to fight like a normal person first" 

"No way! I was so close! Just you wait, it will be awesome until I get it right! Come on, one more try!" Luffy demands. 

"Sorry, man. You know the rules. 120 matches per day. You can try tomorrow" Ace explained. 

Sabo was writing down the score of each win for them. With Luffy, he lost all 120 points from Sabo, Ace, and (Y/n). With Sabo, he won 40 points from Luffy, a tie of 40 points between him and (Y/n), he won 19 points, but lost 21 points to Ace. With (Y/n), she won 40 points from Luffy, she was tied with Sabo of 40 points, and won 18 points, but lost 22 to Ace. With Ace, he won 40 points from Luffy, he won 22 points from (Y/n), and won 21 points from Sabo.