Ace and (Y/n) set out to sea

Some more time went by and it was official time for Ace and (Y/n) set sail. Before they did, they went with Luffy on one more training session. They ran around in the forest as they smiled their hearts out. This will be the last time they will do something together for a long time. Now, Ace was wearing a yellow shirt that exposed his chest and shorts and shoes to match. He has his signature orange hat with two different faces on them. As for (Y/n), she was wearing shorts with an (f/c) tank top, and boots. She also has her signature black kerchief around her neck and gains a new accessory. She stylish, black hat with three feathers on the right side. Each a different color; red represents Luffy, orange represents Ace, and blue represents her late brother Sabo.

Ace and (Y/n) were getting their things ready before they could hop on their boat. Luffy, the mountain bandits, Makino, and the mayor were there to see them off. Makino walked up to (Y/n) with a present in her hands. (Y/n) recognized the gift because of the faded color of the wrapping paper. It was the gift that Shanks wanted her to have before she left to become a pirate. She forgot that Makino was holding it on for her. "I think it's time you had this." Makino smiled. (Y/n) gently grabbed the gift. "Thank you for taking care of it, Makino." (Y/n) slowly unwraps the gift and opens the box. Inside was a new dagger. Although (Y/n) already had one, she studied the new one in her hands. As she was examining it, she noticed a small button on it. She held it out high and pressed it, only for it to turn into a beautiful sword. Stars were in Luffy and the mountain bandits' eyes. Ace lets out a laugh at the new weapon (Y/n) received. She smiled at the weapon.

'Thanks, Dad.' (Y/n) thanked in her thoughts.

Now that everything is accounted for (Y/n) and Ace hopped in their boat. They turned towards the people who were bidding them farewell. "Take care, Ace. Take care, (Y/n). See ya!" Luffy said. "Yeah. See you soon! Keep training hard!" Ace exclaims. "Do your best, Luffy!" (Y/n) smiled. Luffy nodded at them."Just gimme three years and before you know it my wanted poster's gonna be everywhere you both go!" Ace and (Y/n) laughed as they had a huge grin on their faces.

Now, they had finally set sail as they were waving goodbye to everyone. "Kick some ass! Bon voyage!" Luffy waved at them. "Don't catch a cold out there!" Makino waved goodbye as her motherly instincts kicked in. The mountain bandits were waving goodbye as well. "Look for us in the paper. It would take long, okay?" Ace happily waved back. "You'll see our wanted posters soon everyone!" (Y/n) smiled as she had tears in her eyes. Everyone continued to wave goodbye at the young couple as they were slowly disappearing from their sight.

The world did not know that the son of Gold Roger and the daughter of Red-Haired Shanks had grown up together and married in secret. Nor did the world know that they set sail on this very special day. Determined to make a name of their own.

Ace and (Y/n) finished waving at everyone as they viewed the ocean, ready to start their adventure. (Y/n) smiled at her husband as she rested her head on his shoulder. He smiled back at his wife.

"Ready for the adventure of our lives, (Y/n)?"

"With you, Ace? Always."

They smiled at each other before Ace pulled (Y/n) into a kiss.

From far away, everyone had finished waving goodbye to Ace and (Y/n). Luffy lets out a laugh. "Guess that's it, huh?" The mayor lets out a sigh. "Honestly! If Garp and Vice Admiral Tsuru were here, think of what they'd say.

Back in the bandit house, Dadan was sitting alone inside as she was smoking. She remembered the days when Garp had brought Ace to her as a baby and ten years later he brought in (Y/n) with Luffy. Then the mountain bandits found her inside. "So there you are, Boss!" The first mountain said. The second bandits enters. "Hey! Believe it or not, Ace and (Y/n) are gone!"

"That so? Well, two less brats to worry about, though I'm sure Garp'll gimme hell for it." Dadan still had her back to them. Those kids left and they still causin' me trouble.

"Oh, I almost forgot. There's a message they asked us to give you." The first bandit said.

"Yeah, why should I care? They probably just want to tell me my feet smell or somethin'.

"They said, "Thank you for taking care of us.""

Dadan gasped before she started crying. She pulls out a tissue as she wipes her tears. "How could you do that to me, you beast!?" She continues to cry.

"What's wrong, Boss? You're not crying, are you?"

"If you don't shut up I'll make you cry!"

That was that, even though Dadan didn't have to say it, she will miss the two brats she raised. Now, it will soon begin the adventures of the new pirates that will have their wanted posters everywhere. Ace and (Y/n) know that Luffy and the others would be proud of them, including a certain man who can't wait to see (Y/n)'s first wanted poster.