Prologue

*Michael's P.O.V*

Me: "Hey, Ree, as much as I love talking about 5SOS... I need some help.."

Renae: "With?"

Me: "Love.."

Renae: "Oh, Krissy! Who is it??"

Okay, so if it wasn't obvious enough, I'm pretending to be a fan of my own band. But I needed someone to talk to and I knew they'd be there for me... Even if they didn't actually know who they were talking to.

To any of the fans I socialise with online, I am Krystal- Krissy- Hemmings (or 'KrissyHemmo5SOS'); A 19-year-old girl with constantly changing hair colours and a taste for tattoos & piercings, video games, and punk music. Nobody knows what I look like though, I always find a way to avoid the whole "So, what do you look like? Can I see a pic?" Thing.

Anyway, back to the real problem.

Me: "Lucas, his name is Lucas.."

Renae: "Hehehe Lukey ;) Okay, so this Lucas, tell me about him!"

Me: "He's perfect"

Renae: "Aaannnddd??"

Me: "Not into me."

Renae: "Asshole. Move on. You deserve better."

Me: "NO! It's not like that.. We're friends, really close friends, actually... People always think we are dating but he always says that we're just friends.."

Renae: "Well... I don't know... Sorry.."

Me: "I just wish he could see how much I really do love him </3"

Renae: "You & Lucas remind me of Muke... Michael always looks a little upset when Luke denies Muke being real... Maybe that's just me though.."

Me: ".. You have no idea"

Renae: "But Muke IS real!"

Me: "YAS MUKE AF!!!!"

Renae: "Hells to the yeah!! Muke AF!! Okay babe, I gotta go, it's 2am here in Australia"

Me: "Oh wow? Really?? Okay, talk to you tomorrow! Love you! <3"

Renae: "Love you, too, Krissy! And remember, I'm always here to talk!"

Me: "Thanks! And likewise! Xx"

Renae: "Bye! Xx"

*Renae Herondale has gone offline*

With a sigh, I lock my phone and roll over on the bed until I hit the edge and fall onto the ground with a thud. Wow, that must of looked so graceful... Not.

I scramble to my feet and rub my now-sore arse, because that was what I just landed on when I hit the floor. I'm glad nobody was here to see that.

I shove my phone into the pocket of my denim jacket as I walk over to my bag, which was sitting on the cabinet the television was sitting on. "What am I even looking for?" I mutter to myself as I rummage through the mess inside my bag.

DS? No, it's on charge because it's flat. Laptop? Nope, it's charging, too. Condoms? Ha, why do I even have these?! Not like I have a partner... Ugh, what am I looking for?!

Ending up in a fluster, I tip my bag upside down and let everything pour out onto the ground. I have the sudden urge to kick & scream... And then fall to the ground and cry.

My thoughts are interrupted by the door to the hotel room clicking, followed by the sound of a cheerful girl's giggling and a quiet chuckle from Luke.