Chapter 23

"Dad, you found me!" Al exclaimed running out of the house.

"Albus! Im so glad your ok, but I hope you havent been bothering..."

"Harry its fine." Mrs. Figg appeared.

"Arabella, Im surprised your still here." Harry chuckled.

"Dad, you know her?"

"I did, once uppn a time." Harry smiled slightly.

"Albus looks just like you did. I almost thought he was you." The old woman laughed.

"Easy mistake to make. Now, why dont you tell me what your doing here hmm?" Harry asked trying his hardest to hide his amusement.

Al sighed, "to learn more about your family. You said when we were Hogwarts age, you'd tell us about your side. But you never did! Thats why Im here, trying to do what you wont."

Harry sighed, "Arabella, why dont you tell Al about my beginnings? Ill cme by and get him in 2 hours, ok?"

"Sure Harry, my pleasure. Come on, dear."

Harry disappeared on the spot.

"Where is Al?" Ginny demanded.

"With Arabella Figg, my old neighbor. Its time they learned more about me." Harry replied.

"About time my love." Ginny kissed him.

*

Summer 1994

"Yes Potter?" Snape asked not even bothering to look up.

"I am so sorry. You didnt have to hand over your memories. So thank you." Harry replied.

"It was nothing Potter, but I warn you to keep your mouth shut. Please store those memories someplace only you can get to." Snape replied.

"Dont worry, I will. I promise."

*

Summer 2017

Harry unlocked the case to his pensieve when he found something startling.

"Ginny, can you come here a moment?"

"What is it, Harry?" The redhead poked her head in.

"Do you remember these memories here?" Harry gestured to a new row of memories.

"No."

"Potters, they are mine. I may have given them to your younger self in the new past your son is creating. Those show you many of my encounters with Lily and the infamous Marauders." A deep voice replied.

"Thank you Snape." Harry smiled, "are we going to end up with our past or the new one?"

"Both. Yours has already happened. But only those directly affected will remember what happened, though your past selves will not." Snape replied.

"Nice." Ginny commented.

*

"So Dad lived next door?!" Als eyes widened.

Mrs. Figg nodded. "Until he was 14. You see, your father didnt have a nice upbringing. He was abused in every way, but sexually. It wasnt until Harry returned to Hogwarts his fourth year that he finally outed his family."