Chapter 20

"Thats interesting. When were you bitten?" James asked.

"You arent afraid of me?" Remus asked shocked

James shook his head, "Remember, I know you in the future. You are an amazing dad and person."

"Does my son have my...." Remus trailed off.

James chuckled, "Cant tell you everything. There would be no surprises for you in the future."

Remus looked sour. "Am I financially stable in your time?"

"You are. You are a tutor for those kids that have magic growing quickly. You are amazing." James couldnt help but smile.

"Thats nice and my uh..problem?"

"No longer there. I think Dad, Sirius and Hermione all teamed up, somehow." James shrugged.

Remus grinned, "wonder how they found the cure."

"Dunno, it was before I was born." James shrugged. He knew it would be useless to tell Remus he'd loose his wife in the future, that might furl his resistance all the more.

"Do we win the war?" Remus asked

"Oi, must you bombard the kid with future questions?" Sirius chuckled coming into the room.

"Sorry, I only want to ensure everything turns out ok." Remus laughed.

"Trust me, it does." James replied.

*

Summer 2017

"Do you need my help Harry?" Teddy asked

"How can a Healer help me?" Harry asked.

"Healers need expertise in potions. I can brew you one that can show you when your son is." Teddy offered.

"No I know when he is." Harry replied

"It may help you figure out how he'll return. You will be in the body of your younger self." Teddy explained.

"Ok, I'll take it." Harry replied

"Wonderful, here, drink it all. Thats for twos hours in the past." Teddy grinned

"Uh...what about here, what will happen?"

"You will pass out." Teddy shrugged

"Ok, thanks." Harry went up to his room and laid on his bed. He downed the wjole potion and instantly was out.

*

Fall 1994

Harry found himself in his 15 year old body. He sighed, and went to find Dumbledore.

"Ah Harry!"

"Professor! Im the adult Harry from 2017, and I only have two hours here. Can I please go see my son?" Harry asked quickly.

"Follow me." Dumbledore lead Harry to his office. "Be sure to return before the Harry from this time returns."

"Thank you Professor." Harry flooed away.

*

"Harry!" Remus exclaimed, when the boy rolled out of the fireplace. Harry ignored the man and threw his arms around James