Chapter 4

Harry narrowed his eyes and saw a bedroom in Grimmauld Place, more specifically Lilys room.

Hermione saw the black messy hair like her brothers. "Harry there's James!" She gasped.

Harry looked closer amd sure enough it was his son lying on the messy bed.
Suddenly James sat upright and looked at the pair.

*

Summer 1994

James could not sleep. He noticed he was in Lilys room, but it wasnt as comfortable as it is in his time.

Lily had her room nicely decorated, but in 1994, the walls were a dingy grey.

"Harry there's James!" A woman gasped.

James sat upright and turned to the voice. His eyes popped out when he saw a portal showing him his adult father, Aunt Hermione and Sirius all looking at him.

"Am I dreaming?" James asked.

"No, you're not. When are you?" Harry asked

"Dad! Im sorry!" James cried out then winced at how loud he was.

"Its ok, Ron always sleeps deep. Nothing can wake him up." Harry smiled.

"James honey, when are you?" Hermione asked

"Summer 1994. The one before your 5th year Dad." James smirked.

"The Marauders applaud you James!" Sirius joked

"How am I going to get home?" James asked.

"We'll figure something out. Now, who did you tell about being from the future?" Hermione asked.

"No one. Just Dumbldore. I didnt tell anyone here my real name. I call myself Hugo. Dumbledore told me I looked like Prongs at his age." James smiled

"Its true, a spitting image down to the eyes." Sirius answered.

"Your younger self is getting suspicious of me Sirius." James sighed.

"Nothing we can do about that. Now keep a calm head. We'll be fetching you soon." Sirius smiled.

"Please dont muck up the past." Harry pleaded.

"Dad, I got this. Im too afraid to mess up your future and my present. I'll be good." James smiled

"We love you James!" Hermione blew him a kiss.

The portal disappeared and James was left alone. 

*

Summer 2017

"I cant belived that worked!" Harry sighed in relief.

"Half the problem is solved now." Hermione stated.

"Its getting late, why dont we interview the mad one who had the time turner together in the morning?" Sirius asked Harry.

"Ok Dad! Goodnight." Harry spun on the spot and was gone.

"Good night Dad." Hermione kissed his check and left herself.