Epilogue

Smiling, I thought of an idea to get out of here, and start my life in the real world. Without being a hero, using powers, and letting others lie to me. My new life is going to be amazing.

  But first...I need to escape...

_____3rd Person POV_________________

  Do all stories have happy endings? Not all. But this one does, surprisingly.

  It just takes time for stories to have that happy ending though. It doesn't always come right away, even though the listener or reader want them to. It takes time for the character to receive that happiness and joy, and to become satisfied with the outcome of their life.

  There's a lot that goes into a good outcome; the actions, thoughts, and mindset of it. The multiple factors taking time to come into place, and for the stars to align just perfect for that goodness.

  But, as said before, it takes time. Not every serving comes at one time. It takes a few minutes for each one to arrive to them.

  This is like (Y/N)'s story.

  Escaping the manor wasn't hard to complete, considering Bruce was gone. The hardest part was deciding to leave her family, and accepting what she has become.

___

"I need to be alone,"

"I'm not like you, I'm not human."

"I was made to destroy others,"

"My mind is not right,"

"I have to work by myself."

___

  It was hard. Even though she was convinced her family didn't care, she knew they did. Though her mind was changed, she still understood their love for her, and respected that in a way.

  Missing her, and her smiling, bright and happy personality. Not being able to wake up and see her jumping around in the kitchen with Alfred every morning, making pancakes or waffles. Not having dance battles with her on game nights because she's away. Not getting to go motorcycle rides at night, seeing all the pretty lights of the city. No more watching her sing her heart out as she cleaned the hallways.

  There was so much to miss about her when she leaves.

  But she knew she would never go far. She could always see them when she chooses. But for now, she wanted to be alone, discover more about herself and her powers and her new mindset. Her ability to understand what she was is what she wanted.

  She already knew where to go once she left the manor with her belongings, making sure she wasn't bugged with any trackers first.

  Walking down the dark alleyway, she held her suitcase with both hands. The brown heavy object weighing her down slightly as she drags it in front of her. She made her way over to a small metal staircase underneath a bunch of windows above.

  "D*mn it..." She whispered to herself, the suit case dropping to her feet as the weight had taken it tole on her arms.

  Shaking her head, she yanked the suitcase up the multiple metallic steps of the stairs, cursing each time she did so.

  Eventually reaching the floor she wanted, she sighed in relief. She was slightly nervous about her idea, but couldn't back out now. That suitcase was too heavy to take back down the steps.

  Knocking on the glass of the window, she stood patiently waiting for an answer, humming to herself as she did so.

  Just then, she saw movement behind the blurred glass, and the window being tugged up.

  A smile tugged at (Y/N)'s lips as she looked at the figure before her. She took a deep breathe, not knowing whether she should regret this or not, but like before, she can't take it back now.

  This is what she wanted to do. She needed to be somewhere that Bruce would never expect to find her, and this was that somewhere. It was secluded, and had a low crime rate around the area, so she wasn't worried about snitches either.

  It was only a matter of changing her appearance though now, in order to hide herself from everyone. To hide her from herself.

  It was perfect.

The smile on her face never leaving as her eyes scanned the person up and down, making sure she was at the right place.

  Sure enough, she definitely was.

  The mess of an apartment indicated that this was definitely right. The stacks of newspapers thrown all over the floor, torn apart. Coffee mugs scattered around the table in front of the couch, which consisted of multiple chip bags.

  Clothes in baskets decorated the corner, along with the little bits of dust that collected on them. The picture frames of a happy family scattered on the wall, some broken, some falling.

  A big flat screen TV hung on the wall as it softly played the news in the background, as quiet noise. The small bar at the kitchen had a few plates and glasses on it, along with empty bottles of whatever.

  (Y/N) moved the suitcase, so it was shown to the figure, indicating her request to stay.

  "It's been awhile..." She bit her tongue slightly as she choked up the name she didn't want to say, but had no other choice to.

  The boy standing in front of her smirked, as his eyes glanced up and down her figure. His blue eyes held a sneaky spark to them as he looked into her two colored eyes. His hands rested on each side of the frame of the window, as he leaned forward slightly.

  He didn't hold surprise in his face at all as he licked his lips, a slight content feeling filled him as he stared at (Y/N). His bleached platinum blonde bangs fell over his eyes, as he stood there in a black tank top and red/gray athletic shorts.

  (Y/N) closed her eyes, and swallowed a lump in her throat as she convinced herself that this was right. This was the right choice, for both her and her future. Here she could be alone, and study her powers, while being somewhat close to home. She would be protected here, and not have to worry about being found...

   This was the right place. Right in this apartment. Here with...

"...Liam"