Chapter 19

*Previously*

  I faced the man with the cart, his tinted glasses reflecting my face. I could feel the stare of his eyes burning into my skin. He moved over and crouched down, coming down to my level, as I struggled to move. I wanted to hit him in the face as he was in front of me.

  He held a smirk on his face, as he tilted his head,

"Now let's see how to fix you,"

_______With the Boys_____________

  "We only have three more facilities to search-"

  "Dick, cut the sh*t. We've been looking for her for whole week, since the last incident, and we're not even sure if she's at these places!" Jason yelled as he stood on the roof of the building, talking to his intercom.

  He, along with everyone, we're getting more and more frustrated with the search. Damian especially has taken it the most. Bruce almost stopped him from going out anymore since the first night, after the incident, he let his rage control him and almost killed a few guys.

  "Listen, we have to have some hope-" Dick tried to compromise as he landed on the same roof, looking at Jason.

  "Hope my a*s!!" He reached up and grabbed his helmet, taking it off, his dark locks fell over his eye mask.

  "Then what do you want!? Huh!? What else do we have, but to hope she's in one of these places!?" Dick walked up to Jason, getting in his face, ready to strike at him. He was tired of Jason and his attitude. Dick knew that everyone was angry, because he was angry, but he tried his best to keep everyone up. He didn't want their anger to affect their work, so he tried everything to help everyone around.

  "All we know is that she might be in one of these places, and she might be alive still! All we know is that they have taken her away, and we must get her back! We don't know where exactly she is, or in what state she's in right now! She could be as healthy as can be, or she could be dead for all we kno-"

  Jason pulled Dick into a hug. He could see the tired tears start to slip, and didn't want him to go into full emotional town, "She's not dead. Now let's go find her," he whispered and pulled away.

  Jason walked over and grabbed his helmet that was on the ground of the roof. He slid it onto his black locks, and gave a solid yank down.

  As he turned back at Dick, he saw the blue suit next to him already. They were both looking out at the city, scanning the area.

  "She's not dea-" Jason started, getting ready to go into a long speech, but was cut off

  "Of course she's not dead. She's a strong girl." He stared at the city still as he said out loud. The wind picked up a little, which shifted his dark hair to flow with the breeze. Dick didn't move to push the flying hairs.

  "She's a d*mn 'Al Ghul', I think she'll live," Jason gave a low chuckle as he glanced over at a smirking Dick. He could hear the silent laugh as they both looked forward again.

  "Alright. Let's go kick some a*s!" Jason leaned forward and jumped forward, towards the ground.

  "Jason..." Dick then followed right after him.

____________Back to you________________

__1st Person POV____

   I cringed at the needle full of antibiotics.

  "Only a few more doses and you won't need anymore!" The nurse said with a bright smile as I sat there with a blank expression, not effected by her tune.