Chapter 8

*Previously*

  Laying there, stuck in thought, I couldn't help but let my eyelids grow heavy and close. Soon after my eyes closed, darkness and blankness seemed to follow. Right there and then, I fell asleep.

'Day 2; complete.'

_________________

___1st Person POV___

    It's been about a week now that I've been living in this mansion, and here's what's happened;

   Bruce got pissed off because I went out with Carla and forgot to tell him. Even though I told him I was going out, and it would be a few before I got home. Lately, he's been really strict and rude, but at the same time he tries to hard to hang out with me. Then again, it's only been a week.

   Next, I've recently been suspicious of the boys, since they all seem to almost disappear towards midnight. But sometimes I brush it off as something normal.

   Then, Damian and I are starting to make some progress with our sibling relationship. Usually we try and talk about similar things, or I tell him what it's like to be a normal public highschool kid, but he ignores some of my talks about that. But we're making progress.

   So far that's been my week. I haven't been able to attend school yet, since the paperwork for me to transfer hasn't gone through yet. But, Alfred helped me set up some online schooling, so I won't be too behind when I do transfer over finally.

  Today's Saturday though, and Bruce said we're all going to go out. He didn't say where we were going to go, but that we were going out. The boys seem to know where, and none of them will tell me, which is frustrating.

   "(Y/N)! You almost ready!?" It was Tim who yelled out. His voice echoed off the walls, and to the door of my room.

   I finally decorated my room quite a bit, since I haven't had much of anything to do. There was pictures of my friends and I hung up on a corkboard, since Alfred suggesting not to directing pin them or tape them on the wall. He said it might ruin both the paint and the wall itself.

  I moved some of the furniture and small knick knacks I had from my previous room, along with some wall decorations.

  My room was finally the way I wanted it to be for now.

"Yeah, just give me a sec!" I screamed back, rushing back and forth, trying to grab everything I might need for anywhere. I was still uncertain of where we were going, so I had to bring what I thought I might need for any situation; the mall, a restaurant, a baseball game, or even paintballing! I was prepared for the apocalypse for god's sake.

  Sprinting down the long staircase, I almost tripped over my feet, but caught my balance. Stumbling at the bottom, I straightened up and looked up at the boys, giving them a bright smile,

"Ready!"

"Jeez, how much do you need?" Jason commented and look at the small bag I had

"Listen, I was never told where we were going, so don't give me criticism, Stripy,"

  I called him Stripy, due to the little white stripe he had in his hair. He never said why or how it was there, so I assumed it was either dyed or a form of poliosis (lack of melanin in hair= white hair)