Chapter 27

Before anything, I want to apologise ahead of time. I did not want to write about everyone in the DC universe, so the selected few I have in here might not be right and fit in with the comic or show timelines, but I'm using them. Soooo yeah. Enjoy!

_________________________________________

*previously*

The rest of the car ride consisted of more 'Smash, Marry, Pass,', which he laughed at.

  Once we got to the mansion, we could notice the multiple cars around the mansion,

  "Shoot, what did Bruce do now...?"

________1st Person POV_________________

  Jason parked the car, and we both got out.

  I looked over to him, a look of confusion plastered on both of our faces.

  "What the hell is this?" Jason said while we reached the door. As I opened the door for us both, I heard some chattering going on inside.

  After Jason walked in, I saw him smile as he had a look of surprise on his face. I followed in after him and looked around.

  There were so many different people scattered all around. All of them seemed to be talking and laughing with one another.

  I looked around for Damian and saw him talking to some kids that looked to be our age. He seemed to be smiling, which was weird because only a few people can get him to do that.

  I scanned around more and found more of my family talking with other groups of people, all at different ends of the room.

  While I was looking around though, I heard a couple of voices emerge towards me, "Oh my gosh! Dick is this your little sister!?"

  "Yep, that's her,"

  Turning my head I saw a tall lady with bright red-orange making her way towards me with Dick. Her eyes seemed to glow green as her pearly whites teeth shined at me. The two seemed to be holding hands as they walked to me.

  I walked over and the lady looked down at me, letting go of Dick's hand and leaning down to me.

  "Look at you! You are so cute!" I giggled at her comment and smiled at her.

  "Thank you," I responded, which made her brighten even more.

  "And she's nice!" She looked behind her at Dick, who gave her a smirk as she turned back to me, "So you're Damian's twin, (Y/N)?"

  "Yes ma'am, I am,"

  "Well I'm Koriand'r, but you can just call me Kori, I'm a friend of Dick's,"

  I nodded and looked at Grayson who chuckled, "Yeah, a 'friend'"

  "I knew it." I laughed as Kori continued to ask questions about myself and then proceeded to talk about herself, but not before I heard another voice interrupt us.

  "(Y/N)! Come here quick," I looked over and saw Tim with a bunch of people around him.

  I waved at him, "One second!" Turning back to Kori, who took notice in Tim's request. I said farewell with her, and ended up getting her snap and phone number, since she wanted to hang out with me.

  She seemed super nice, and I really wanted to talk more, but of course there's other people...ugh.

  Walking over to Tim, I took notice of the people around him. Most of which I already knew, since he told me about them; Superboy (Connor Kent), Aqualad (Kaldur'ahm), Miss Martian (M'gann M'orzz), and Impulse (Bartholomew "Bart" Allen). There was a few more people around them, but those were the only few I ended up reading about.