"Yep. We can get along real well." I said and he looked at me in confusion. "Well, I hate everybody in this room. But I'm still friends with most of them. For example, everyone hates Cartman, but the four of us still hang around him all day everyday." I shrugged.

"Next time I catch you and Kenny naked, I'm taking pictures and showing everybody." Fatass growled and I just threw a smile to him. "I hate Stan and Wendy cos they can't make up their fucking minds about on dating or not. Especially Wendy cos she literally loves me one day and hates my guts the next. I hate Bebe cos I want her boobs. I hate Clyde cos he's a crybaby. I hate Token because there needs to be more black people, so that's not really your fault Token, sorry. I hate Tweek cos his twitching is so fucking cute and it cracks me up every time. I hate Butters cos it's fucking impossible to be that innocent and childish at this age. I hate most of the girls cos they seem to just follow Wendy. I hate Kyle for being a lot like me. I hate Jonathan for being a little fucker. I hate Kenny for just being Kenny. I think that's pretty self-explanatory. Oh, and I hate you because you fucking suck ass, but it's like Beyonce's ass you suck, so it's probably a good thing." I shrugged and he nodded.

"See what I mean?" "Yep." He nodded. "Good. Friends?" "Definite friends." He said and we shook hands. "Great. Excuse me." I said, getting up and tugging my skirt down a bit. I walked across the room to where Jonathan was sitting alone in a corner.

"What's up, weirdo?" I asked and plopped next to him. "I wanna go home." "So go home." "I can't." "Why not?" "My parents are forcing me to be social. I don't want to be social." He grumbled. "Oh. I see." "Do you? Cos no offence... You're pretty social." He said and I smiled.

"That was after I had friends force me to be social. I used to be a shut-in." I shrugged and took a sip of whatever I'm drinking.

He shrugged and lifted a bottle of single-malt whiskey and took a sip. "Dude?! Did you bring that? Is that yours?" I asked him. "Yep. Didn't feel like drinking cheap beer and liquor." He shrugged and held the bottle out to me.

"Thanks." I said and took a sip. "That's good." I sighed and licked my lips, taking another swig. "Hey, pass it back. Sharing is caring, y'know." He said and I laughed and passed it back to him.

"What's that I taste?" I asked, still licking my lips. "Smoked apples." He said and passed the bottle back. "For real?" "No fucking." He said after I took a sip. "Damn. Get me a bottle sometime." "If you somehow can get me lime whiskey, I'll get you smoked Apple whiskey." He said and I grinned. "Deal." I took another sip after him.

I felt eyes on me and saw Kenny staring in the corner of my eye. "I need to get back, I think Kenny is giving me daggers." I whispered. "Oh, he is. He might even punish you tonight." He winked at me and I laughed and I took a last huge sip of the awesome drink. "See ya later." I said and walked back to him, going to sit beside Kenny and Craig again, but Kenny turned me around and pulled me into his lap.

I bit my lip and watched nervously as my bum landed on his upper thigh and his eyes widened. "You're not wearing underwear?" He hissed in my ear and I just bit my lip. "Answer me." He ordered and sucked lightly on the shell of my ear. "No, I'm not." I whispered, almost not audible. "Bad girl." He breathed and I felt shivers.

We sat there for a few more minutes until something hard formed under my bum, only covered by the thin black skirt. I gulped a little and Kenny moved to stand, so I got up.

"Where're you two going now?" Stan asked. "Still got more planned." Kenny mumbled and lead me to the door. "Use protection!" Cartman called. "I will kill you, Cartman." I yelled. "You say that a lot, and yet I'm not dead." He said as I walked out, and I almost took the knife out of my inside jacket pocket.

We got in my car and Kenny drove quickly to Stark's Pond. He took a blanket from the backseat and lied it down near the edge, but not too close. "C'mere." He said and patted the spot beside him. I went and lied down beside him and shrugged my jacket off, showing the top and tight mini pencil skirt.

Kenny rolled on top of me and kissed me slowly, but hungrily. I felt him trace my bottom lip with his tongue and I opened my mouth to deepen the kiss. We fought for dominance, and he was pretty shocked when I won. I smirked a bit and traced around the edges with my tongue, earning a deep moan from him.

I pulled back and lied my head down, bringing my knees up to his sides, feet planted firmly on the blanket below us. His hand went down and pushed my skirt up. He gently started to trace me and I sighed happily at the feel of relief.

"You think you can just go tonight without underwear and not let me know, and not get away with it?" He growled, his voice not a whisper anymore and I smiled up at him. "Yep." "What was that?" "Yep. I think I can go tonight without underwear and not let you know, and get away with it." I smirked.

"I don't know what's gotten into you, but I fucking love it." He said and attacked my neck with deep kisses. "Oh God... Kenny..." I sighed and moaned his name.

"You think you're such a bad girl, huh?" He asked and I sighed. "Nope. I know I am." I smiled. "Do bad girls like being finger fucked hard?" "Probably." I said and he slid two fingers in, making me moan loudly.

He didn't even check to see my reaction, he just pumped in and out of me at a fast pace, making sure to go as deep as he could. I panted a little, trying to control my breaths. I was squirming under him and I tried to keep my eyes open to see his reaction.

He looked down at me, eyes blown with lust and his head dipped down to kiss my lips and swallow the sound of my moans.

"You almost there, baby?" He asked and I nodded. "Then come for me." I could hear him smiling. I nodded and felt him go even faster if possible. I ground my hips down against his fingers, begging him to try to go deeper. Try to reach the knot in my stomach that just kept tightening.

"Oh, do you want more before you come, babe?" He asked and I nodded frantically. "God, Kenny, yes!" I sighed. "Alright." He said and slowly added a third finger, going a little slower until I was a moaning mess and resumed his quick pace.

"Say my name as you come, Sarah. Just do that for me." He hissed, knowing I was very close. "Kenny!" I called, the loudest we've gone, but my voice cracked as I came, making it seem louder. He brought his fingers back and licked them clean.

"Are you-" I started and looked at the lump that was in his pants, but wasn't there anymore. "Oh no, I came already." He said, which explained the bit of silence he went through.

"Oh." I said and he got up and went to the car and pulled out some tissues and went to clean me off, then he pulled my skirt down and we lied under the stars and watched them, cuddling and staying there all night.

"This was the best day ever, Kenny." I sighed into his chest. "I love you." I sighed. "I think I might love you more." He said. "Don't you dare start that mess." I rolled my eyes and heard him laugh.

"I love you too, baby. Forever and always." He said and kissed the top of my head, both of us falling asleep soon after.