34

Kenny and I got to my house after I dropped everyone off, everyone being Stan and Kyle because Cartman refused to get in the same car with me.

We got in and up to my room, dropping out bags and stripping our coats. "I don't tell you I love you enough." He sighed as we stood close together, me walking backwards to the bed.

"I love you." He whispered before kissing me. "Nah ah ah." I pulled back. He looked at me in confusion and hurt. "Pictures." I smirked and he got up and went to his bag and showed me the pictures he printed out at school. He came back to the bed and sat beside me as we went through the pictures.

Kenny decided to tell me about them even though I could see perfectly, and he made me seem much more beautiful than how I really looked.

"Now, what I don't get..." I said as I set the photos on my bedside table. "Is why you take pictures when I'm right by you all the time." I said and decided to be daring and straddle him, my legs at his sides, and I sat up.

I saw his eyes widen and I leaned down to kiss him. I felt his shaky fingers trace my sides and slowly lift my shirt up. He pulled back to make eye contact with me and I nodded for him to know it was okay.

My loose crop top was soon somewhere on the flood and his shirt was too. Kenny flipped is over and kissed me passionately...

Then Cartman knocked on the door. "Dudes! Open up! It's urgent!" He said and we ignored him. So Cartman the Genius came in and started talking and Stan and Kyle were right behind him. They froze at the sight of Kenny and I shirtless and making out, but Cartman didn't seem to notice.

"Sarah, I really need to talk to you! It's super IMPORTAAAAANT!" He whined and Kenny rolled over so he was beside me. "Cartman, maybe we should come back later..." Stan said. "Why?" He asked, turning to them. "Dude! They were...busy." Kyle said and the blush on my face probably made me look like a cherry.

"What?" He asked and turned back and finally looked at Kenny and I. Kenny was shirtless and a little out of breath, and me obviously shirtless and hiding myself under the covers on the bed.

"Oh." He said with raised eyebrows. "Oh, dudes! You're- ew! Dudes! Lame! Lame! Weak! Dude!" He yelled and tried to cover his eyes and find the door.

I laughed and grabbed my shirt, slipping it on and standing. "It's okay. I'm decent now." I sighed and sat back down on the bed, right beside Kenny. "Say what you dragged is all the way here to say, fatass." Kyle rolled his eyes. "Shut it, Jew. I'm getting there." He took a breath and closed his eyes.

"Kenny, you need to break up with Sarah." he said and all of our eyes widened. "Dude! No way! No!" Kenny said and I glared at Cartman. "Dude, what the hell?" Stan asked.

"Kenny, you think you know her really well, right? Well last night I saw a side of her you may never want to see." He said and Kenny eyed me. "Cartman, you shut your fat mouth right now. Dudes, it's nothing to worry about." I sighed.

"Sarah, what did you do?" Kenny asked and I looked over at him, holding his gaze for as long as I could. "Nothing." I said. "STAHP LYIN!" Cartman yelled and Dale was standing at my doorway.

"You're crazy, Sarah. You are truly insane." He said and walked out. It was silent before Dale spoke up. "Sarah..." He sighed and I pressed my lips together.

"I didn't do anything too bad..." "Boys, you might wanna leave." Dale said and they left without another word.

"Sarah, what did you do?" "I didn't do anything too bad!" "Who was it this time?" "Just a girl." I shrugged and he squeezed his eyes shut.

"I'm sorry, you know I hate this." He said and I nodded and got my jacket. We walked out to his car and he pushed me in and drove to the hospital.