In the alley

Aurelie's P.O.V.

So far my life hasn't been that great for me. My parents ignore me and my sisters despise me. The one and only person who ever cared about me I drove away with grief.

At this point in my life I just wanna get away from the world. I was walking from the library on a crisp night.

The time had slipped my mind and it was a quarter till nine. The rained poured on me making my clothes stick to my skin.

It was hard to see so I turned into the alley for a shortcut. I was so out of breath I could hear my heart pounding in my ears.

Halfway down the alley my footsteps began to become strangely louder than normal. It took me a minute to realize it wasn't just me there anymore.

I tried to speed up but it was far too late for that. I felt my shirt being pulled, which chocked me from the front. I gasped for air as I tried to fight the stranger back.

But instead my head was banged against the dumpster next to me. I yelled for help or so I thought because no sound escaped my mouth.

"Please" I pleaded, but he kept hitting me. By now I had hit the floor with a bloody mouth and nose.

After a minute of trying to crawl away he effortlessly pulled me back and kicked me in the stomach.

Then just like that I couldn't hear anything or see anything. My wet hair stuck to my neck. It was like I saw everything in slow motion.

I managed to stand up my left leg rejecting my weight. I had determined that the stranger was a man with hazel green eyes. He went to take another blow at me but something stopped him.

My eyes were closed and my hands were held up in defensive mode. I waited for a blow that never came.

I opened my eyes confused to see him and all the rain frozen in their place. The minute I dropped my hands it was like time resumed.

He looked confused and then ran away with incredible speed. I fell to the ground scrambling for my phone to call 911.

"Help I've been attacked I'm on Bush avenue" I yelled into my small blackberry.

And then everything went black.