Chapter 19: Meeting some Old friends Pt 1.

Lincoln and Lynn were walking as they were aiming to find the supreme martial arts tournament that's east of the iron village and enter to win the event.

Lynn: I wonder what kind of opponents we're gonna meet in this tournament?

Lincoln: Your guess is as good as mine Lynn. I hope to meet some very strong and skilled martial artists in this land.

Lynn: Me too. The stronger the opponent, the more fun the fight's gonna be. I'm trembling with excitement just thinking about it.

Lincoln: Hehehe. Same, it's gonna be an amazing tournament to participate in.

The two took a long walk through the east of the iron village as they came across the supreme martial arts tournament, a colossal like building as male and female fighters of different shape, size and form in style and power are entering the event.

Lynn: Well we made it. And look at the competition, this place is packed!

Lincoln: I know, the more fighters, the better the match.

Upon heading in to sign up for the tournament, several fighters had their eyes on Lincoln and Lynn, knowing who they are... some fighters wanted to fight the two loud warriors either to test their abilities, have a great match with them or beat & humiliate them to prove that they're the Strongest fighter of all.

Lincoln and Lynn already noticed the stares but ignored them as they grabbed the pens and signed their names on the sign up sheet on the wall, making it official that they're entering the tournament.

Lincoln: (smirks) We made it official.

The two loud martial artist turn to the other martial artists as they all sensed the animal spirits of the dragon and the tiger.

Lynn: (grins) We're entering the tournament, if you want an opportunity to face us, step up and take it.

Each martial artists had either confident smirks, energetic smiles, arrogant looks, creepy looks, dark expressions and stoic expressions as they all wanted a piece of the Dragon and the Tiger Loud Warriors.

******

Announcer: Ladies and Gentlemen, thank you all for coming to the annual supreme martial arts tournament!

The crowd erupted in cheers.

Announcer: In a few minutes, we will start the supreme martial arts tournament with a series of matches between one of the best fighters in the world, we will draw the names of who's facing who in the tournament and the one who wins advances to the next round and that martial artist who wins the whole tournament shall receive a huge prize money of 9 million!

The crowd erupted in cheers while in the backstage area, various martial artists were warming up for the first round of the tournament. Lincoln was meditating while Lynn was practicing her punches and kicks.

Lynn: Hyaah! Raaah! I just can't wait to get started!

Lincoln: Indeed.

???: (familiar male voice) Lincoln, Lynn is that you two?

Lynn stopped her shadow jabs and turns to the source of the voice with Lincoln opening his eyes to see the person.

Lincoln: I don't believe it... Clyde?

The man was indeed Clyde as he had changed over the years. He was up to Lincoln's height, has an athlete physique, slightly short black hair and didn't wear glasses (well he does still but not during the fights). He was wearing a black gi with a blue sash, blue wraps around his hands and black shoes.

Lynn: Holy schmoly, is that really Clyde?

Lincoln: Yeah, that Hawk spirit I sense is indeed his.

Clyde: (smiles) Lincoln, Long time No see!

Lincoln: It's nice to see you again Clyde. How are you?

Clyde: I'm doing fine. Been training and I'm now a full master of the Hawk Style.

Lincoln: Glad to hear it.

Clyde: Wow, you two have changed over the years as well, I can tell that you've been training really hard.

Lynn: Yep. I've trained at the golden tiger temple.

Lincoln: And I've trained at the silver dragon temple.

Clyde: Whoa! Really?!

The two loud martial artists nodded.

???: (familiar female voice) You've trained with the masters of the golden tiger and silver dragon?!

???: (Another Female voice) Blimey, you two must've had it rough training with the top masters of this world.

Lincoln, Lynn and Clyde turn to the two women.

Clyde: Tabby, Polly, you guys made it.

Lincoln: Tabby?

Lynn: Polly?

The first woman was indeed Tabby as she had changed over the years. The White wolf martial artist was slightly shorter than Lincoln and Clyde, the same fauxhawk Mohawk style in her style, light purple eyeshadow and slight fangs with a small gap between the front teeth. She possesses a very thick and athletic physique and was wearing a black gi with a fishnet shirt underneath, light purple belt, white fur armbands and white wraps around her bare feet.

And the second woman known as Polly Pain had also changed over the years, The Cheetah martial artist was the tallest of the five, same hairstyle but the pigtails were longer and had a strong and feminine athletic physique. She was wearing a sleeveless yellow gi shirt, a black headband, bandages around her hands, slim black pants with yellow side stripes and bandages around her bare feet.

Tabby hugged Lincoln while Polly Pain hugged Lynn.

Tabby: It's been so long, we missed ya mates!

Polly Pain: The Sapphire Dragon Academy hasn't been the same without you two!

Lynn: Yeah... but I had to leave, you saw what I've done... (looks away).

Lincoln: I couldn't abandon my sibling, I had to leave as well but we took seperate paths.

Polly Pain: And you two spent 11 years apart to train at the golden tiger temple and the silver dragon temple.

Lynn: Uh-huh. It was a difficult 11 years.

Lincoln: True. Very True.

Tabby: Well I'm glad you two are okay, ya both had me at a fright, you did.

Polly Pain: Same.

Clyde: We were all worried about you two.

The two Louds smile.

Lynn: Thanks guys.

Lincoln: We appreciate the concern, we haven't forgotten about you guys the last 11 years.

Lynn: Where are Liam, Ava, Haiku, Francisco, Maggie and Ronnie anne? Are they in this tournament as well?

Clyde: I haven't seen Ronnie anne but the others are here.

Polly Pain: We'll take you to them.

Tabby: I'm sure they'll be happy to see ya mates.

Lynn: Alright then.

Lincoln: Lead the way.

Lincoln and Lynn followed the three martial artists.

To be continued....

(Chapter 19 is finished! Please like and comment on the chapter. The supreme martial arts tournament is about to begin, many martial artists want to fight Lincoln and Lynn, and the two Louds reunite with Clyde, Tabby and Polly Pain. See what happens next in chapter 20, this is omegacrow fading to black....)